What channels are you subbed to?

What channels are you subbed to?

Attached: 1657900220432.png (1260x853, 125.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WOaisaei7X8
youtu.be/LLSz0vHUlrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tim Pool and Sargon of Akkad

Joe Biden
CNN
Msnbc
Rachel maddow
Jimmy Kimmel
Comedy Central
No wait…
I’m not retarded.

They are all you need to be honest

They are a gateway to whyte supremacy. Reeeeeeeeeee
Lol. Two lefties now defines the “right wing”.

chass
cinemaforcynics
austin zone
balkan gains
buzz gravelle
fleccas talks
gary orsum
millenial thinker
midnight broadcast
steve wallis
the big lez show
critical drinker
thunderbolts project
zebra corner
townsends
symbols, patterns & gnosis, jasonbickford

I'm subscribed to datamining.glow.com

secular talk
jimmy dore

So ghey. No trans inclusive patriarchy smashers? You must be a Nazi. Might as well say you watch brother Nathaniel.

Pliny The Welder
Synthetic Man
21kiloton

Myster Cube

I hear they are the best. In particularly love their segment on blowing up the pentagon and the tunnels underneath the capital building. Maybe we can plan an AOC rape party.

I hear that big booty hoe loves Jew cock

A *shit ton* of no-name,

Miko Ch is my only subscription. She sounds mildly retarded and it's like music.

Attached: mikochi.jpg (269x188, 7.65K)

Mental Outlaw
Luke Smith
Eli the Computer Guy
Heresy Financial
The Duran Report
ADV China
Tim Pool

Attached: 52002066463_44fd9e3b62_c.jpg (800x470, 125.66K)

I have almost 700 subscriptions right now, most of the channels are dead, the rest were banned forever ago. oldfag and youtube premium, fuck your ads, suck my dick.

youtu.be/WOaisaei7X8

Pewdiepie

This isn't reddit, fuck off back there.

CatfishDave

im fine with this sort of data mining, maybe some frens will find something halfway heterosexual to watch on kikevision.

>imagine using a login to watch Yt shit
fuck the right off faggot

Around 2016 niggers asked such questions so the YouTubers listed in these threads quickly get targeted by faggots on reddit and twitter. You stupid morons helped faggots on reddit and twitter target the YouTubers you liked

The only good news is most of the YouTubers Any Forums likes are grifters so nothing of value lost

i used to think this about premium. it is only now getting to the price range i consider iffy value wise though, if you had it when it came out and bundled with the tv service you had the option to lock in 9.99 premium for a couple years like dish or directv. its up to like 24.99 now though, and in video ads have kind of defeated the purpose.

Vutuber and historical channels

Comfy Games and Tech News
From BasedBellagio

youtu.be/LLSz0vHUlrI

Attached: 1657402655277m.jpg (819x1024, 121.22K)

>target the YouTubers you liked
in that case vaush. target vaush for banning please.

thats true. i think things are genuinely different now though, the algorithms and ai listeners for no no words do all the heavy lifting now, plus i dunno if its just me but ive noticed kiketube has been far more generous with relevant recommendations in the last few months, theyve stopped trying to stuff bert kreisher and that faggot tom segura up my ass and i get recommended a combo of sam hyde/nick rochefort compilations and how to videos for different things.

Homestar Runner
ronaldjenkees
cassetteboy
paperrad