There is no way this is happening right now simply by coincidence. Has to be part of the ploy to make us eat ze bugs

There is no way this is happening right now simply by coincidence. Has to be part of the ploy to make us eat ze bugs.

Attached: FXuuZJ1VEAAWQbT.jpg (828x780, 100.63K)

Eating animals you did not hunt and kill yourself is not very based.

Im still stockpiling meat I will not eat the bugs. I WILL eat meat.

so this is supposed to lower the price for it? the supply demand thing

Remember when Pedo Joe told us we could only eat one cheeseburger each month? I 'member

Attached: CC5AC174-6D2A-4EA2-903B-C2D7CB2F64A0.jpg (225x225, 8.45K)

build back better was meant to increase living costs so much such that people cant afford to drive, travel or eat meat anymore, so greta can save the planet from bad weather

I hope you have a generator.

I will literally eat human beings before I eat the GMO bugs.

Attached: 756bd8e2d5fd39cc48d772f7cbe501f5.jpg (2500x2250, 412.78K)

>Has to be part of the ploy to make us eat ze bugs.
Yep.

Now way would they stop selling meat. At best prices would fall.
I'll still only buy discounted meat, got beef chuck cross steak for about $3/lb the other day.

The price of bison hasn't changed, still $9.89 or $10.99 per pound of ground, depending on which grocer has it. Been that way since pre-COVID.

>price of bison

bison is really good.
it was $5.99 a lb ground a few months ago
i sent the guy to the back for every package they had left

>we could only eat one cheeseburger each month

Attached: fa1653044366525.webm (400x710, 1.96M)

I would've done the damn same, when it's on sale I jump on it. Nice find user! Normies don't know what they're missing...40+ grams per lb of delicious, tender, bison.
The wife says it tastes like "Super beef" and "What beef should taste like", and I agree.

*grams of protein per lb

God almighty, there is a massive drought affecting the country this happens every 7-ish years in the US ( Texas). Ranchers can not afford feed etc hay. So they cut their herds, overfill on the supply side and more supply, meat and price goes down, then in a year or two meat goes up as ( meat is beef) the herds are small and supply is weak. Texas redneck oilfield guy here and Jesus on so many simple ( non coding dumb shit) Any Forums is a bunch of retards.

You VILL eat ze bugs

Attached: Darth Klaus Schwab.jpg (500x500, 123.38K)

Stock piling meat could soon become illegal .

Attached: schwab keks with Biden.jpg (1024x716, 39.28K)

i only got like, 12 or 15 lbs of it but yeah it was a score. still have a few lbs left. i always jump on sales like that. i shop like a Mormon.

>supermarket butchers introducing random names for cuts of meat to deceive ignorant consumers while doubling the price are driving down sales