Oh lawdy dem rangs

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-103505_Twitter~2.jpg (1080x1351, 510.68K)

This is a sickness of the mind.

Looks like dogshit corporate, subscription tv slop.

Attached: 1516707210377.jpg (2048x1365, 2.11M)

Nobody asked for this.

Attached: thumb_vomit-pepe-very-niiiice-r-a-r-e-2521819 (3).png (200x196, 21.35K)

Jeff Bezos did.

cue Fiver trap beat
>we bussin dem rahngs bussin dem rangs

More nostalgia bait for millennials

can I pawn them?

Attached: 1657887317703.jpg (873x975, 120.11K)

Well, fuck that guy. He can get bent, head shackled to ass, and cast into the endless void like his dark master Morgoth.

>Nostalgia bait
No, this is purposeful desecration. They have to defile things out of jealousy and spite.

I am so fucking tired of them putting in the most nappy ass gorilla niggers they can possibly find for no better reason than to pretend it's normal.

lawd of da bling

i'm still not convinced the tariq guy isn't a tranny

>1.7 MILLION DISLIKES

Attached: Rings of Power dislikes.jpg (1179x562, 89.02K)

How long till they hide it?

I remember all the black people in Middle earth coming from southern and being evil minions in saurons army. They could've done something with this, like an anti hero story of an urban youth with sympathetic reasons for going to war. If they actually wanted to do something original and contend with Tolkiens philosophy. They don't want that though they want to desecrate a beloved story to humiliate the original audience and make a heap of money plagiarising the work of better men without even acknowledging their perversion of the intended moral, allegorical nature of the original work.

they don't care.

Frodo will pop a cap in smeagols ass to steal his gold ring n shiet

bjork's new album looks sick

Checked my brother. The digits don't lie.
Fucking Checked.

All they had to do was make the main characters from a southern Haradrim village that is going through some sort of hardship like drought or famine brought on by Sauron and an ambassador of the dark powers comes to offer to help by leading them towards the west promising to solve their problems and slowly corrupting some members of the party until they finally get to Gondor and the battle of Pelenor Fields
There done just came up with a better plot than all of Amazon I’ll expect my check in the mail

Yeh something like this would be actually interesting. You would at least get an action packed story that's rooted in the highly developed world that Tolkien created. There is so much source material to work with and these hacks just dumped ugly black people in my lord of the rings and started patting themselves on the back. The books will never die. I won't allow myself to get actually mad about this just won't watch.

>take that rang out ya pocket playa

Reminder Tolkien was a posh academic that lived a easy life writing kids books and letters about how much he loved jews

Here fren

Attached: 1636105730626.jpg (646x1024, 181.86K)

Star of $1Billion+ franchise

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-145308_Brave.jpg (1200x1920, 980.71K)

Where's her beard?

Moot was right about Australians. Who are the Jews in lord of the rings? Is it the dwarves? The hobbits and the shire are England, obviously. Southern is deepest darkest Africa.

There aren't any jews in lord of the rings.