LISTEN UP WAGIES

Never worked, never will.

Attached: 128-1281930_9105314-neet-pepe.jpg (820x991, 292.56K)

How do you make money?

Based. Fuck wagies

Attached: hxozeyv9unp21.jpg (1080x639, 107.23K)

>Be me
>"Accidentally" fall off a ladder and paralyze myself from the waist down
>Need electric wheelchair to vroom
>Ask feds for disability money
>Get money
>Literally never have to work again.

How do you spend the time?

Lel cunt thats a big trade off

That is a massive trade off. My buddy got the same deal for getting his toe amputated because he had the beetus

How i can be a wagie when i just browsing Any Forums during work.

You know those dirty wop dago cunts make their poor little greaseball grandson Giuseppe work in the bakery for room and board don't you

Those greasy wop dago bastards down the street are always slinging their wop grease all over I hate em so god damn much

Im sitting at my desk cruising Any Forums. I make upwards of 30 an hour. I also get my monthly military gibs so the money I make from work I save/spend. I'm cool with my current arrangement.

Does your cock work?

I hate those greaseball fucks. Every one of them. Those dirty loudmouth wops with the intelligence of a fucking brick. Ship em all on a boat back to Italy.

For me its side hustles and living at home with my parents with very minimal expenses plus going to school and getting $3000 from the government but only taking $1500 worth of courses

Works harder than those fat old wop bastards up the street. They dont shovel their damn snow

I would think that waist down means that nothing below the waist works, i.e., his cock. Either way it isn't worth it, getting the money cause my cock don't work.

Same way those greasy wops who own the sports cafe do - by sitting around shooting dice and drinking brio like the filthy wops they are.

He lets nigger rent his asshole.
Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1633304236123.jpg (1024x966, 114.03K)

might have to work soon.
running low on fiat.
need to stock up on more danish spam.

What will it be like living with mum and dad when you are 50?

very based. remember to be a parasite on the system as much as possible

Attached: NEET king.png (1359x456, 65.02K)

Ex wagie here
>put all my money in the market
>got married
>got divorced
>back living with parents

So, basically, this person is what people would call a "nigger".