Bombshell alcohol study funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation finds only risks, zero benefits for young adults

>Bombshell alcohol study funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation finds only risks, zero benefits for young adults
What the heck, I love drinking now!

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-205258_Chrome.jpg (1080x1761, 312.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2022/07/15/alcohol-study-lancet-young-adults-should-not-drink-bill-melinda-gates-foundation/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Article link: fortune.com/2022/07/15/alcohol-study-lancet-young-adults-should-not-drink-bill-melinda-gates-foundation/amp/

Attached: 20220713_095050.jpg (2000x1259, 330.37K)

>binge drinking is bad for you
>Bombshell
What?

There's drunk and then there's RUNK

Attached: 1657833996844.gif (320x240, 2.58M)

I feel like it was already known that recreational drinking was not good for people.

Bill Gates has man tits and a protruding belly. He drinks.

>alcohol isn't good for you
woah what a bombshell, I'm simply shocked

Saying this is like a white depopulation conspriacy. If you can get stacy drunk and fuck her in your tent, what is th e point of being white?

>alcohol bad
No shit, what next, linoleic acid is unhealthy? If drugs are going to be banned because the nanny state cares about our health, alcohol has to be included. Otherwise the drug ban starts seeming like an elaborate scam meant to make the CIAniggers wealthy by trafficking drugs for 100x profit margins and to get blackmail on people, police and prison profits are an afterthought.

Has to be money laundering.

This is ms. claus, my third wife.
Preston the sexually marginalized snowman.
And Murray, the moderately sober elf.

Attached: 1657086650246.jpg (1170x1274, 668.69K)

but I'm sure they'll find weed and vaccines are great for you

Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints here. Alcohol was never meant to be ingested.

Lol

They just all spat out the wine Jesus made, huh?

Now the nanny state is going to ban alcohol bit by bit like smoking

Don't care. Life isn't about living forever.

That’s always been the goal. They want you awake and attentive for what they are going to do to you.

fuck them, drinking right now as we speak. hey aussie mate next time send us a schooter that will actually kill the head of our prison island's snake.

pretty sure i read something saying having a beer every day has health benefits

thats why u smoke this instead

Attached: budzzzzzzz.jpg (800x600, 81.75K)

Follow the science!

Attached: Understanding Science.jpg (912x1024, 88.67K)

Kek, imagine cooking and never using vinegar because muh "alcohol was never meant to be conusmed"

Imagine not having evidence of animals not just feeding on fermented fruit but, purposely knocking a shit load on the ground so they could come back & get ripped later.

That old ass nerd is onto us, and now he's trying reverse psychology. Don't fall for the liquid Jew, White men.

Attached: 1657688390618.png (474x561, 325.99K)

>Gates Foundation says alcolols is bad
I guess that means drink is goods

That's not good for you either. Do what you want desu.

I don't care what Billy boy has to say about anything. Least not my alcoholism.

im gonna be drinking more vinegar and kombucha i guess

Alcohol is meant to keep people from murdering Bill Gates.
But Bill Gates is done with the Cuck Life, even though the Cuck Life chose him.

reminder that a study was conducted in france on alcoholism. blue eyed individuals were more likely to drink heavy than brown eyed ones