Be me

>be me
>getting blood drawn
>latin qt nurse asks me what im doing for the weekend
>"nothing"
>silence

what are the political implications of this interaction? would i have her puzzy juice if i was white?

Attached: suicidal apu.png (655x509, 27.81K)

Nah it's good you answered that way.
Better to let them know up front you're anti social nut job.

She was asking you out.

I'd rather be an anti social nut job

She was just being nice amd you sperged out spilling your pocket spaghetti

no im 18 and shes like... not 18

Attached: blackpepe.png (553x506, 74.54K)

joke's on you, I'm white, and I don't get hit on. I give off an aura of tense anxiety. but also school shooter vibes.

She was being polite
Dont sweat it user

Attached: BB2216B6-8206-4436-A2FE-5C53BD48C863.jpg (1016x1024, 106.05K)

>if I were White
Of course. You would have said, taking you out A.The club B. Out to dinner C. Getting a drink, all dependent on the bitch. Simple as.

A fellow nigger woman at school said I gave off school shooter vibes. I probably gave that off because I hate her

she was qt with the mask

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

If you had been warm, inviting, and somewhat mysterious yet confident you might have told her about your plan to do x, y, and then maybe z, and invite her to do y with you and you may have gotten a date out of it.
But what would I know, I just bought a handjob

even if i was like that, we are the same height, so...

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

She was making small talk to fill the time, don't ruminate on it too much. You were probably the 125th person this week she asked that. She doesn't actually care and she wouldn't have remembered your answer anyways.

Attached: 1639074592828.png (976x1014, 621K)

Reminder that ALL frog posters are feds

/thread
She was just doing her job. End of story OP.

Are you actually a nigger or are you some demoralizing troon?
I know many short men who got dates and got laid. Usually if you're short and have a small dick then you need to have some good game. But I've noticed short dudes only ever got to bed most women once. My short friends all have higher body counts than me. It must be nice to be able to bang a crazy slut and NOT have her fall in love with you.

Post mooncricket hand with timestamp or fuck off now frognigger

Yeh, I’ve been guilty of that too, don’t beat yourself up over it and even if you cottoned onto what she was insinuating, you would have still had to go through the motions of entertaining her just so you can have sex.

let us feds talk in peace

Attached: 25f.png (789x955, 466.58K)

>if i was white
are you, uh, a black person user?

Attached: 1632538818158.png (624x265, 137.38K)

kys

she wasn't insinuating anything. she was being polite. Just say you don't have any plans next time and ask her the same

This, if she was interested she would have asked about your girlfriend

Next time someone asks that, say "bicycling." Perfect answer. It's exercise, it's traveling, it's scenery, it's cheap, and someone else can come too.

What the hell do normies do on the weekend anyway

She was trying to take your mind off the blood / needle etc. just trying to make you feel comfortable.

Based fuck the frogposting faggots

Drink and ghost people

I'm like 5'8'' I think. Maybe 5'9''?

Attached: IMG_20220715_225857893.jpg (4000x3000, 3.65M)

Well, actually, I'm watching some boxing tomorrow. Do they do that?

get shitfaced so they can forget the fact that they have to wagecuck again on monday