Murika is a country, that can be defined in a single word:

Resign

Attached: resign me whaaaat.png (860x920, 279.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4

Attached: 373583903525.jpg (568x631, 45.82K)

Kamala is worse.

Good. Accelerate.

There's a better way to accelerate.
1. GOP gets control of the Senate and House in November.
2. They impeach and remove Biden for any number of things, or 25th Amendment him out of there due to his vascular dementia.
3. Harris is told to step down or end up in Jail. She pardons Biden and then leaves.
4. GOP Speaker of the House becomes new President.
5. Libshits refuse to recognize the legitimacy of the new prez, accuse reps of stealing the office, and start burning cities to the ground.
6. States start seceding from the US.

I'd want to see it play out that way purely for the fucking salt, which would be epic.

>US House candidate

Attached: 1657833996844.gif (320x240, 2.58M)

I called it .....the worst thing he can do is put kamala in charge for the first black woman president

Attached: 1630381297101.png (1318x946, 304.58K)

Running women as vice presidents is looking like a bad long term move for the gentle sex.

>america's first female president was an illegitimate unelected vice president who looked like the hyena in a 1990's children's cartoon

I'd be happier if the majority of those who are in decision making capacities within the US governments various bureaucracies resigned than if Joe Biden himself resigned. His resignation would mean nothing operationally.

notice that Kamala fired her speech writer earlier today, the second speech writer she has fired so far this year. she's preparing for something

remember when that clown Sean Spicer played the role of Easter bunny? those were simpler times

If Kamala Harris becomes POTUS. I'm officially done with this country and will gladly join the rebellion.

>If Gavin Newsom becomes POTUS. I'm officially done with this country and will gladly join the rebellion.
ftfy :^)

7. You get bit by a radioactive spider and get superpowers

Newsom is a puppet of the same Getty Crime Family.

so goes California so goes the USA.....eventually. Nancy Pelosi's nephew will likely win

Pelosi's nephew won't be anything outside of California. He's not even liked there.

Lmao I didn't realize how apt of a analogy the lion king is for an election being stolen and then the country being driven to economic collapse and severe drought by an evil old pedo and a ingress hyena

underestimating the power of the DNC regime is a fool's errand user. does 2020 ring a bell in your mind's eye?

n e a t

Attached: 1651277522582.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

All I know is that every time I propose that scenario to various liberals I have talked to they instantly flip their shit. So it's been field tested. It's not just something I dreamed up and shitposted here for bait.

Murika isn't a country, it is a continent. North America, South America. Together they are called the Americas.

There was never a country named "America" to have United States in. Prove me wrong.

they'll just keep pumping "the hell-bound smell hound" with nano machines

>Murika
that would be an extremely rare flag if it ever showed up