The idiot imbecile went on a killing rampage because his wife wanted the divorce

The idiot imbecile went on a killing rampage because his wife wanted the divorce

He even stabbed and killed his mother, killed his brother, his wife, his own children and even 2 random teenagers at the street

Press S to slip. Rot in hell

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11018801/Brazilian-cop-murders-six-family-members-two-strangers-killing-himself.html

Attached: file.png (634x641, 599.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11018801/Brazilian-cop-murders-six-family-members-two-strangers-killing-himself.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z3amUhalXd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11018801/Brazilian-cop-murders-six-family-members-two-strangers-killing-himself.html

Forgot to add the title

Not my problem since brazilians are fighting against Rusisa.

Attached: letter-n.gif (220x205, 86.4K)

Narcissistic collapse (a real one), I don't care because they looked sus.

> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE SUCH A PSYCHOPATH OPENLY BEHAVING IN A SUSPICIOUS WAY, I'M SOOOOOOOOOO CONCERNED ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

>brazil
Oh hue silly you think anyone cares about monkeys
>inb4 hue “u mutt”
Eat banana

based.

This is the honorable thing to do. Divorce should not be an option.

Attached: 1657790023226.jpg (1510x2086, 691.85K)

based white man killing his mutts

So this is how the whitest man in Brazil reacts.

the one in the pink bow looks like the potato kid from stranger things in drag

Biblical:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3amUhalXd8

F

Jew goes nuts, kills muttoid family. Film at eleven.

this isn't even attractive what the fuck is wrong with women

At least one of those kids is not his...

Mano, ninguém se importa. Vai se fuder macaco sujo votador do Lula, não coloca notícias do Brasil lixo

Rasgue o cu de raiva, biscatinha

non whites do this kind of thing, they dont just sulk like whites while their wife takes half their stuff and then watches them fuck other men. its called a nigger divorce. look at all the coalburners that say "jakwon, im leaving you its just not workign out, sign this divorce contract" the nigger just beheads her and throws in the forest, sand niggers do this too.

>Stupid spics killing each other in their stupid spic countries

This makes the news lol?

You know that feeling when you're ex tells other people embarrassing things about you? This is that feeling for an insane self conscious person.
Fuck well gotta kill my wife and kids can't lose them, dang I guess other people I know will talk about me poorly...better kill them too.
These kinds of people would kill anyone that ever knew them at all, if they could, they want to be completely forgotten about and have no one remember them. Insane.

What a faggot.

S

>(You)(OP)
>You know that feeling when you're ex tells other people embarrassing things about you?
No I don't

Yet another reason to never marry. If you don’t get married the worse age can do is make you pay child suppprt.

No one cares nigger.

He was a policeman, there is a lot of women wanting to have sex with them, just leave the whore

Killed his own mother
Piece of shit