So why, in the 80s, during the Thatcher and Reagan revolutions, did Boomers decide to

start giving wealth away to Africa and other third world places? This was the beginning of the end of nationalism and the beginning of globalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw&ab_channel=USAforAfricaVEVO

Attached: We Are the World.jpg (1280x720, 123.3K)

The boomer decided??? Do you belive americans can make decitions in that jewed country??

Starving kids ennit. Oh and btw it was always pictures of starving kids, women and old people. Do you know why? Because the young men took all the food, Kek.

Obviously not but they realised that foreigners made them money do they kept doing it. Entire charity and non-profit industries were created purely to push a global agenda.

I was 10. Fuck the 1980s.

they thought Africa was just misguided and with money they would have the jump start they needed to become a proper continent of economic prosperity, I kinda thought this too when I was a kid in the 90s but literally nothing ever changed and it just became a circle jerk of social brownie points over here

Nothing genuine about it. Geldoff, as an example, raised virtually no money that ended up shat back out in the dust of african settlements.
IMO a massive scam that was more about psyops than it was about any real funding of starving roodypoos.

>So
HE RIGHTS LIKE PEOPLE TALK!!!

Go over there.
>Provide seed and tools
>Walk them through a growth season
>Walk them through a reaping season
>Store next years seed and tell them to rinse/repeat next year
>Leave
>Tribe just eats all the seeds
MANY SUCH CASES.

Attached: McDonald'sHouse.jpg (610x458, 70.23K)

Those populations needed to be built up so they could easily flood the west later.

Attached: committee_300_flood_alien_cultures_1.jpg (1086x720, 304.76K)

Charity is a scam. If you really want to give to a charity make sure you get a tax credit.

To make them more christian.
All the money is spent on this and not a single penny on development of infrastructure.

Well done PerĂº-bro. You're fpbp'ing a lot lately.
Just improve that horrid spelling.

i've heard frank zappa say that it was the biggest money laundering event ever made.

You do realize that boomers were like 35 in like 1985

Because Reagan, Thatcher, and Pope John Paul II worked together to bring down the USSR. It's why they're reviled and hated by all of the kikes and commies in media, academia etc

Affirmative.
I had never thought of this.

Attached: 20thCenturyMovie.jpg (896x540, 64.53K)

is John Paul II disliked by the media and academia?
i'm in the Catholic part of Canada and he's pretty well liked

FPBP, fucking Peruvanon nailed it.

The kikes had already abandoned the USSR as anything but a source for subversive academic funding when Khrushchev took power. When the kikes Liquidated the Soviet Union, all of the formerly state-owned industries and enterprise went up for sale. And who snapped it up? Fucking kikes, primarily Russian kikes with ties to Israel or Israeli kikes who's ancestors recently fled Russia. Far more Jews profited from the breakup of the Soviet Union than were ruined by it.

Kike academics may seethe over it but thats all a dog and pony show for impressionable goy students.

Indeed. The neocons tend to love Reagan, since the genesis of neoconservatism and neoliberalism are both Jewish.

the real reason is that wives and daughters of rich/powerful ppl wanted "something 2 do" and it became very hot trend to do non-profit fundraising...this existed b4 but womonz have been given moar and moar by men as time goes on recently...anyway, so these men say fug it, take this fundraiser etc...Meanwhile they say -- well fug it, we mite as well take a percentage -- and then the wives feel happy they are making moneyz too...

and of course it was fashionable for lower c lasses to give to charity, go 2 charity events etc...and so it goes, on and on

But why was the giving focused so much on the third world? Meanwhile, the US was seeing an explosion in homelessness due to de-institutionalization of the mentally ill, but it wasn't nearly as trendy to pay any attention to them.

becuz this was exclusive, any1 can halp local homeless, but halping strange foreign niggers? This is like saintly, this is moral feeling of roastie at the time. There was counter-feeling 2, mocking of this, but we see what the dominant culture was and is, in richer circles

This trend in charitable giving was skewed very anti-nationalist.

Attached: 1648463680806.jpg (720x500, 68.89K)

even now if u go to "exclusive" universities or speak 2 graduates this is wat they profess, and many earnestly, or at least as earnest as they can be. If something else captures them, this thing will go away (I have seen it happen) -- but there is always risk of relapse. Better if they are invigorated but there is little 2 invigorate them, there is no youthful leader who is so inspiring among these circles. Sad!