J.Peterson Loses It & Goes Full Zionist

Naïve muslim vid: youtube.com/watch?v=7pd0HLeYKsE&t=52s

Peterson, once a promoter of conservative values & rational thinking, now lays the pathway for the anti-Christ. KEK.

What happened to him?
General thoughts on Peterson being perceived as once 'based' by cuckservatives to now a promoter of Judeo-Christian misinformation?

Attached: Pete.png (511x502, 450.25K)

Blackmail lol

>pathway for the anti-Christ
First thing that came to my mind.
Jordan 'the Beast' Peterstein

peterstein telling goyim to not hate kikes, totally unexpected

hes always been like this. youre just now catching on apparently

He used to be atheist and a coward. He's only recently become a noahide.

incredible arrogance 2 try and lecture these ppl considering his own position especially

>General thoughts on Peterson being perceived as once 'based' by cuckservatives
Dude is a psychologist not a rightwing pundit. Peterson represents how you can no longer have a reasonable political discussion without being labeled rightwing or left wing.

He's a shill for globohomo. Always has been, always will be.

He's virtue signalling to Ben Shapiro since he now works for Daily Wire. Matt Walsh did the same thing.

Hes a effette canadian psychologist, who collects USSR posters, worked for the canadian communist party (ndp) and the UN...what the fuck about him is remotely right wing???? Hes not even a centrist, hes left wing.

Leftists are just so unhinged that they call people who are 1 milimeter away from them on the political spectrum as "far right".

>judeochristian
Why are you saying this, are you a jew?

Literally KEK

he's fucked. full-blown demon-possessed at this point. he's got those beady lifeless eyes and he's even starting to look kind of like a white obama.

Yeah he says that 4 words in

You all believed every word he said until you realised he was jewish don't act like you never went through your SIG phase

Attached: 1657438070802.png (467x481, 125.22K)

Condescending as fuck

Dude has brain damage.

he was always a chaos agent, yes, but it got really bad after his mental break. something in him changed profoundly. watching him come back from that, he was like a child, he could barely speak, he was frail, you saw that pic of him paying with a toy car. it's like he couldn't handle all the sin he was committing but instead of just going crazy or dying, instead he somehow opened his body up to a full blown demon possession, and his "readjustment" to life after the "mental break" was just the demon getting his bearings in Peterstein's meat suit. poor bastard should've just repented while he had the chance, now he's a literal golem. can't say i have much sympathy for him.

This zionist faggot is literally reading from a script in this video

He has always been like this.

>you saw that pic of him paying with a toy car
i somehow missed this. post it?

> & Goes Full Zionist
He always was.

I don't get the popularity of this Kermit the frog sounding charlatan. I tried watching many of Jordan Peterson's videos and it takes him an hour and a half to explain shit that could be explained in couple of sentences.

Wash your penis!

Attached: MessageToMuslims.jpg (973x973, 139.66K)

You’re a nutcase. He literally has not changed in the past decade, except he panders more.

>the demon getting his bearings in Peterstein's meat suit.

Attached: Forty_keks.jpg (292x257, 15.88K)

wtf are you talking about.
Peterson has always been like this.
His one good take is that the government was trying to control his speech.
Everything else he posts is rambly bullshit.

Kek

>What happened to him?
He just signed a deal with Jews. That's what.

>it takes him an hour and a half to explain shit that could be explained in couple of sentences.
there's a video where someone in the audience asked him "Do you believe in God?" and he spent the next 5 hours spewing pilpul and in the end didn't answer the question