What the fuck is Gen Z doing?

I’m 18, I just got a job as a construction worker for the summer..
There’s 100s of free spots in my city but zoomers my age prefer to play videogames or “study” for some meme degree university.

I have been told that I’m the only italian 18yo in my PROVINCE (of 300k+ ppl) that is into construction work.. That’s fucking crazy to me… What the fuck are people even doing??

Attached: 2E2F6E66-9826-4347-A172-6A3AD91F4468.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

obtaining gibs

ppl are enjoyin their short life on earth

you go be a sweaty wagey draggin lumber and bricks

you will be spent as fuck in 10 years

They learned to code

i refuse to work with beaners that dont speak english

Lmao good job wagie. I am doing absolutely nothing and still getting money while you wage slave.

>What the fuck are people even doing??
Getting laid.

Attached: 1582617931970.jpg (1639x1323, 478.08K)

what kind of a nigger tier job is that? high IQ people get to sit in an air conditioned office and sip coffee while getting paid to do nothing while you break your back like a fucking retard. go shill muh trades somewhere else terroni shitskin you will never be White.

>do back breaking work every single day for pennies
no
>sit at a desk jacking off and watching youtube for 500k per year
yes

Attached: 1569767249609.jpg (798x1024, 71.09K)

and you'll still be in your mothers house in 10 years, while they resent your presence every day

>Lmao good job wagie. I am doing absolutely nothing and still getting money while you wage slave.
Smart man.

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (890x1066, 137.93K)

I am not sorry your mother kicked you the day you turned 18. Some of us don't have shit parents you know? Keep wage slaving and half your salary goes to a landlord while I do nothing and get money from the state.

>What the fuck is Gen Z doing?
Watching our fathers and grandfathers be in chronic pain for the rest of their lives after only a few years of doing a le based trade, and still being poor, in debt, failed marriage, and fucked up kids.
Life sucks, drop out.

Attached: file.png (529x341, 23.99K)

if youre an uber chad maybe its worthwhile working making a life, if youre average nah not worth it in 2022

sorry, i only read posts from winners. not children and penniless uselss eaters. you're beneath me.

>works with a literal nigger
Thats a good goyim, keep paying for your own replacement you stupid faggot

I'm 23 years into plumbing,retire in 2 years and can bench press you. Go cope.

>I'm 18
Stopped reading right there.
Get the fuck out of here, zoomer scum.

Wagecucking, especially in construction is the last thing on my list
If I don't get a job with my college degree then I will just NEET and hope to make it as a streamer

Go ahead winner! Keep working and paying taxes, it ends up in my bank account without me moving a single finger.

Attached: tumblr_o3835eeQO11v0pigno1_640.png (561x561, 328.14K)

The amount of people with health issues after working manual labor tells me its fucking stupid to go that path. You will spend all your money and time in your retirement going through different surgeries to alleviate pain. Its not worth it.

>construction worker
I started going to construction sites and doing work as a teen.
It will earn you some money and help you build willpower and stamina. But it will also destroy your precision in your hands it will numb you and deteriorate your fine skills.
And you will be exhausted and will subconsciously if not intentionally eat more carbs and eat more energy heavy food.
You will pick up some mental traits and shit from the other workers.

If you think you can get anywhere by doing it you will one day wake up at like 38 and all your body will want to just sleep for 4 more hours and you will force yourself real hard to do the morning routine to go trough the motions, to put on the socks, to drink your coffee, to put on the clothes and get into the shoes.
And your suffering will not go away even when you warm up and are half way trough the day.
And when you get home you will remember my post. You will try to drink it all away but you wont be able to get drunk enough to to forget about the pain before you go blank.