Got the jj vax last year in May when my work asked for it...

Got the jj vax last year in May when my work asked for it. This was before the religious exemption option came out in July. My work asked me to get boosted and I told them to pound sand. Help me cope bros. I'm still disappointed for caving in the first time.

Attached: 1657828688448.jpg (1080x970, 45.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/06/can-you-repent-if-you-took-mark-vaccine.html
twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-reasons-vaccine-mrna-technology-is.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take the ivermectin and nac to try to detox. baby asprin too. best of luck.

came out in july? pretty sure freedom of religion has always been

We're all gonna make it, power of positive thoughts .

I got vaxed over a year ago though. is ivermectin worth taking still?

The most important thing is to support your natural immunity. Sleep well, eat well and minimize exposure. It is better when you get a bit of covid every now and then rather than one massive load with no prior contact to the virus.

>Imagine undergoing a medical treatment just to continue being a wagie.

Attached: 1637739230972.png (666x1000, 298.35K)

Bad decision, I know. I'm more concerned about lingering health issues as a result.

Positive charged graphene.
Once its in, its in.

Attached: 1635394135387.webm (576x1280, 1.61M)

Aka, magneto protein.

Attached: IMG_1639.jpg (1125x2436, 319.56K)

what is that?

www.pfizer.com/refunds

Here, this should help.

oh sorry, wrong one
here is the correct one.
www.jnj.com/refunds

you made your choice, taking experimental drugs for nothing kek

Attached: 7ad.png (744x694, 420.86K)

Congrats retard. You're going to die

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-195827_Brave.jpg (1080x1439, 296.35K)

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/06/can-you-repent-if-you-took-mark-vaccine.html
Yes theres a chance

Look into pinecone (or pineneedle) tea, I heard it helps somewhat to detox your body. Ask other people and eventually someone else might point you in the right direction about the pinecone/pineneedle teas. Good luck OP

The vaccine isn't the mark of the beast. I remember when bar codes and credit cards were the mark of the beast.

Just don't take anymore.

I absolutely never will again. They can fire me, they can do anything. Don't care, never taking the vax again.

I don't think so either. But the vaxpass sure looks like a pilot program for it.

That I can agree with.

they started seeing myocarditis in young males after the 2nd shot btw so your probably OK

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-reasons-vaccine-mrna-technology-is.html?m=1

Attached: drugs.jpg (318x320, 32.03K)

There's no "mark" of the beast, it's the PATH to the beast and the vax poison is on of the steps towards it