>32
>living with parents
>next year I'll be able to buy my own house, God first

You know where rent money went all these years? In my bank account

Attached: 6ZFTC0V.png (1200x1200, 459.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Axe_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats wise.
stay at home and work so you can build up a nice savings account.

>spend prime time of your life saving money for a house, living in squalor with your parents like a little child (most likely a virgin still), probably doesn't even know how to change his bedding or do laundry

this is the time you will never get back, mummy boy

That’s the way, brother

You choose degeneracy over savings and long term planning, it’s not the flex. you think it is, troon

Based and family clanpilled
They don't understand the concept of building capital by minimizing loving costs, TV said kids must pay Shekelstein Apartments Inc from 18 years old

i choose growing up and learning how to be self sufficient

say hi to inflation, next year you mean next year after next year? can't keep up with the same wage

do you know where the pussy went tho?

>loving costs
Tell us more?

Allow me to introduce you my two friends: ticker symbol GME and AMC.

Attached: E9D9AC55-8977-4601-885E-B202E17761E8.gif (400x400, 3.92M)

I choose curb stomping your paki ass.

Western Cultures initially were very filial, just look at Ancient Rome and Greece.

It was only when the G*rm*nics took over that the family began to erode as an institution. Because of their propensity for birthing rape babies and handing the family inheritance to the eldest son while treating siblings as spares in case the heir died, this bred enmity between children and parents in Germanic culture that only evolved as they dominated Western Society.

Just look at how Anglos- a Germanic people- are so destructive of the family.
>Promotes Nuclear Families, destroying large clans.
>Encourages throwing children out of the house upon reaching an arbitrary age of maturity.
>Throws grand-parents in adult nurseries.
>Promotes single-parenthood.
>Generational conflicts (Boomer vs.Millenial vs. Zoomer seething, which is not a thing in other cultures).
>Promotes unproductive filial dead-end relationships like Gay marriage.

Attached: 1657406187388.png (1344x3216, 514.5K)

Man, that's cringe. I was living in my own since 17. I can't imagine living with parents if you're an adult.

We can pinpoint the exact moment Proto-G*rm*nics became like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Axe_culture
>The social system of the Battle Axe culture was markedly different than that of the Funnelbeaker culture, shown by the fact that the Funnelbeaker culture had collective megalithic graves, each containing numerous sacrifices, while the Battle Axe culture had individual graves, with a single sacrifice each. Individualism appears to have played a much more prominent part in the Battle Axe culture than among its predecessors.[2][5]
individualism isn't some ancient inheritance from Proto-Indo-European culture, it's a toxic value system that first appeared in Scandinavia and only spilled out of there in late antiquity

Attached: 1657920597904.jpg (750x327, 43.03K)

damn you're gonna be so broken when your parents die, how are you even gonna live? you probably can't even boil an egg you oedipussy

Projecting a bit there?

Based
People only seethe because they’re mad they wasted so much money on being a rentoid

Bulgarian bros luv u so much xoxo

That picture is also from 2013 or 14. No doubt much higher now and about to be even more so.

Attached: europe-young-adults-living-with-parents-25-29.png (1601x1440, 356.08K)

Everybody knows young southerners are SO rich

LOL, i moved out "very late" as a NEET when i was 24. I Would rather die than move back.

That's cool but you're just some literal who anglo, with a broken shift key. Nepotistic Jews are the ones with the power and wealth, and they do things alot differently. Enjoy your atomization amongst the paki hordes though.

Basado, rentcucks and individualistas chupan mi culo feo marrón y peludo.

32 years old neet here.

I live in a big house with my parents and 27 years old sister, we have our spaces since the house is on two floors with separate bedrooms and bathrooms, and I don’t need to struggle with the insane living costs in my kiked city (Milan) so I can enjoy living by my boomer parents standards, I drive my father’s Lexus and have an investment account worth 30.000€ atm + my own savings.
Me and my sister are already fixed for the future since we’ll inherit our grandparents houses so we don’t have to finance a new house.

We defeated the Jew. Also unvaxxed.

Attached: 94307E2B-E6BD-4944-AFC9-F0FEF66A518C.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

Based King of the NEETs