This just cost me $130 in muttland

How is bidenflation affecting everyone else’s eating habits?

Attached: 302832B5-5B85-4438-82B1-F57E97450087.jpg (1280x958, 465.76K)

This will cost you your health

You eat wheat porridge and alcohol for every meal, Sergay

Attached: e1hdlwphek231.jpg (640x684, 84.89K)

dont eat so much boxed stuff bro. fresh food, prepared and then stored in the freezer is way better for your insides, and your wallet.
my bill is rising steadily though.

Those Sliders are bland as hell, Michelina stuff is great though, love their buffalo chicken.

I have no gas right now so I am making due with microwave and pizzazz in the meantime. Used to have electric burner but it was shit and I left it at a job site

Porrige is peak healthy. Alcohol kills viruses

Kek

Not a single vegetable in sight.
Just how fat are you exactly?

Learn to cook, fren. That shit will give you diabetes and cancer.

There's no actual food there. Straight 5oy protein. Good job for removing yourself from the gene pool

michelinas used to be 2/$1

Godly bulking haul
Mirin

Damn nigga learn how to cook lmao

Unironically embarrassing man

Buy some fresh meat, fruit and vegetables fatty

Attached: How dreadfull indeed.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

Also your floor and appliances are filthy, god damn disgusting man

>fresca
Disgusting

Sucks, now they're $1.19 a box at my grocery store.

Still cheap for a meal though, 2 is pretty filling.

I love those White Castles, but this is pretty sad.

That's $380 in leafland

>Learn to cook, fren.
You know his fat ass is too lazy for that or he would already know how. An instapot is his only hope

Surprisingly cheap for the garbage you purchased

I can buy pasta and sauce for like $5 and have dinner for 3 days

processed goyslop 'food products'.

Attached: 1520336875606v2.jpg (1728x1096, 726.76K)

You see shit like this and it's no wonder the US now has a falling life expectancy

>Amy's Chili Mac
>organic rice pasta (organic rice flour, filtered water), organic lowfat milk, filtered water, organic red beans, white cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, culture, salt, enzymes), organic onions, organic tofu (filtered water, organic basedbeans, magnesium chloride), organic sweet rice flour, butter (cream, salt), organic green chiles, expeller pressed high oleic safflower and/or sunflower oil, spices, sea salt, organic garlic, organic tomato purée, organic ketchup (organic tomato concentrate, organic distilled vinegar, organic cane sugar, sea salt, organic onion powder, organic spices, natural flavor), organic jalapeño peppers, organic annatto (color), organic smoked paprika. contains milk and onions.
So no meat, just tofu and onions?

Attached: 001057-705647-web3d-us-chili-mac-bowl-9-19-19.jpg (1400x1400, 513.96K)

those shitty taquitos are my weakness

And that is why you spend $3900 per month for food alone.

That's cool but why didn't you buy any food?

Attached: 1657778505152.png (112x112, 10.99K)

Yeah Amy's is all garbage organic no meat garbage.

Well at least you bought Amy’s. That’s the only healthy thing in site.

You could by all the raw ingredients for a fraction of the price, but clearly your are so fucking obese you struggle to use the appliances in your kitchen. American is fucked.

depression diet lol

>shopping on the isles and not on the outside of the store
The shit in the middle of the store is for niggers and single women to ruin their lives and childrens lives with

I hope you choke on it you enormous faggot. Who could have such a shit pallet? This looks like something I would find on /r/gainers

what the fuck is your problem? do you eat any actual food sometimes?

That makes me sad, take care of yourself man

That's like 5 kilos of food total. Those packages are way bigger than the contents inside. Quit lying to you, man.

Where is the food? All I see is frozen garbage

Yeah I used to cook a lot but lately been eating a lot more of this type of thing or take out.

Nigger there is vegetables in the taquitos and most of the Boston market meals. And the chili mac has tomatoes.

I am 6’0 170lb kind of skinny desu

If Michelina was still alive I would marry that woman. My favorite recipe has been discontinued picrel
I am like a trash compactor when I shit it is like a rock I don’t even need to wipe my ass.

Attached: 0E900D3F-D7E1-4E99-AE6F-9B753435C23B.jpg (509x640, 82.9K)

checked 69 kek, ameritards are such fat bastards, in eastern Europe the gypsies can live off $139 for 5 months 3 weeks, u fat fucks

Attached: romania.jpg (623x565, 61.01K)

>white castle
Finally someone on here who knows how to eat.

truly a nigger diet

> Seed oils
> Seed oils
> More seed oils
> Even more seed oils

user you just bought a lot of shit
don't tell me you eat that crap ?!

Attached: dis.png (711x780, 780.61K)

Dude this shit is embarrassing. At least clean your kitchen before a photo too.

Ah, fine American cuisine

Other than the sunflower oil, maybe the sugar, what exactly is your problem with those ingredients? Did you even read them or did you just assume they were all weird chemicals?

>NOOO DON'T EAT ORGANIC FOOD GOYIM!!
>ALL FOOD HAS TO HAVE MEAT IN IT

Attached: 1648488596824.png (721x684, 813.52K)

>This just cost me $130

Attached: AP_19184573645295.jpg (2048x1242, 429.47K)

You know you can freeze raw meat and it's fine, right user? You can literally just buy cheapest of the following
>ground beef (~$3 per pound)
>chicken thighs/legs (like $1.90 per pound)
>rice ($8 for 20lbs)
>potatoes (even cheaper than rice)
Instead of all that garbage? It's even cheaper so you can throw in a rice cooker if you're extra lazy.

Attached: 1644863404612.gif (297x270, 1.14M)

post BMI

Your liver and pancreas won't exist by age 40

>mmmhhhh highly processed synthetic food
>complain about price
>what is cooking?

Your kitchen is far eastern Russia tier.

it's probably costing me around $30 more a month. that's all. i spend $

There are some things I just don’t buy anymore. I wasn’t a habitual snacker, but some things like potato chips that were a rare purchase stay on the shelf. Most meat I eat is from frozen now instead of fresh because I only buy it on sale now to freeze for later. I’ve cut back hard on diet sodas because of the price but that’s actually something I’ve been wanting to quit anyway. I never buy coffee or a pack of peanuts or whatever from gas stations any more. I just get gas and leave. I suspect gas station owners are in real pain right now, as their profits come largely from snacks/drinks/beer/bullshit.

I already have that shit. I only hit the freezer aisle today. Had to spend some EBT so they don’t take it away for not using it.
Yeah Amy’s is fake food but closest thing I can get to the old Michelinas chili mac

Pretty much this sometimes too lazy to even grab the stuff out of microwave after
it’s heated. I used to make fun of an old room mate for living off froZen pizzas but now I understand

Used to eat very healthy but last year or so mostly this stuff. Overall feel good but sometimes the sodium catches up to me

Attached: ECE259BF-0F78-4FB4-9A43-6A4B8C473223.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

That fake food will give you cancer bud

i wish pol would get back to serious discussion instead of zoomer bait threads like this

They make a good base to add some meat to. But for the price it's not really worth it.

Holy shit cook your self something, that diet is atrocious.

Attached: roast-dinner-essentials.jpg (1800x1013, 335.49K)

buy pork belly, it's cheap and it's gorgeous if you cook it for 2.5hours and generously salt it, even niggers could probably manage that

Attached: food.jpg (593x573, 69.54K)

>all carbs and cheese

Attached: 1628889844283.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

>I am like a trash compactor
you are what you eat my fren. those tv dinners gave me gull stones eventually after a while of eating them, got to the point my gullbladder was just riddled with them until it got infected. couldn't sleep, no position was comfortable. if you ever notice a pain deep right under your ribs (especially right after eating fried food) then it's your gullbladder.

pigs eat their own shit

Why do we have to eat the people ? Why do I have to say this around the animals ? They are literally blocking me from work to snitch to them ? This must be a fucking joke.

Yeah, sure that's on the up and up and not counting thievery and other gypo tricks.

>if you cook it for 2.5hours
Who has time for that?

Attached: 1651019906266.png (591x657, 398.43K)

>Five boxes of frozen gravy and biscuit

Attached: 1633447328401.png (270x353, 280.12K)

No

Liver feels ok but the kidneys hurt sometimes but that goes back to when I was only drinking Red Bull for awhile to prevent diseases

Attached: 93FD2BF4-221F-46C1-AD9F-953DDF76E3F9.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

Going for bloatmode I see

>that diet is atrocious.
>posts veggies drenched in gravy

Attached: FODr01yXEAYClQ4.jpg (657x633, 31.99K)

Don't care we will start nuclear Holocaust before that

I get maybe 70 percent of what I once had for the same price at the store now. I eat more rice these days.

Learn to cook you fat lazy faggot

Trump is such a based and awesome name

Trumpflation just sounds cool

thought it was cholesterol heart attack mode

That's a well lit dumpster you live in.

>I eat more rice these days.
Same, I eat 1 cup of raw rice every day now basically (comes out to ~3 cups cooked)

lol we have a family friend that is retarded and when we take him grocery shopping he always gets shit like the OP pic

You are literally killing yourself eating this kind of garbage.

>What's for dinner tonight?
>Oh, I made you a carrot and three lemons!
>Delicious, Honey! Any dessert?
>I was saving it as a surprise, but I can just tell you now: A bell pepper!
>You really spoil me, in Polish!

You will die young and be unhealthy all your life

buy more fresh meat
cured meat
cheeses
actual butter made from milk
vegetables
leaves
fruits
nuts and seeds
fresh herbs
good quality spices
whole grain flour
beer made properly, weissbier and ales, porter and stout, and not that American shit where they add brown tablets to vats of tap water and pump it with CO2
strong whole coffee beans
loose leaf tea

be a man
be a human animal
eat nature
eat every part of nature
be a superman

>when I shit it is like a rock I don’t even need to wipe my ass.
OP is based, nothing wrong with microwave meals

excellent b8

How is the juices of the meat thickend with flower unhealthy? It's not KFC gravy bro.

Attached: kek.jpg (125x125, 2.78K)

So they say at the synagogue, but then they eat chicken, fish, and beef, so they're retarded as you.

>pizzazz
What are you, some kind of faggot?

flour*

unhealthy as fuck but that's enough calories to last a month so idk

What the fuck. Your hovel must be filled with fleas from all the mice. I’m not even going to ask about the roaches. You need to clear that shit into some big garbage bags and put them outside.

>buys nothing but TV dinners & processed food
>surprised he had to pay more for everything
Learn how to cook OP

why are so many poltards pretending they know how to cook