Tucker Carlson vs Donald Trump

Who would in a primary: Donald Trump or Tucker Carlson? Tucker is in Iowa right now giving i a speech to Republican voters, one of the first tell tale signs he might run.

Attached: Tucker in Iowa.jpg (740x810, 96.06K)

wtf is the full Grassely?

Trump/Tucker 2024

Visiting all 99 counties in Iowa

Tucker is a pundit, not a politician. This is just attention whore #14501388 on twitter

He's a retard

fuck him for going against Trump. The greatest president in world history.

HE'S MY PRESIDENT, JOE AND THE HOE GOTTA GO HOME

Has Trump learned his fucking lesson? Or is he still a cuck for Israel and faggotry?

Donald Trump was not a politician either.

Any reason why you antijew shills never give the same criticism to Zion Biden?

Attached: IMG_4383.jpg (1601x2001, 381.13K)

He said he’s making an a major announcement too. I wonder what he is. The only good reason for him to run for President would be to try to get a shot as the VP pick, but running isn’t even really necessary for that desu.

True, but businessmen tend to make more successful politicians than pundits.

Tucker is more effective than any president in the terms of the culture war. Alex Jones has said in the past Tucker doesn't want to run for office; just relax and do his show in the woods of Maine.

>It's great to be here Iowa!
>You know, I really love this state! You should be proud to live here!
>Hell, I used to live here myself!
>Anyways, here's my speech about why you need to vote for strong Republicans like Trump
Journos: OH MY GOD TUCKER IS GOING TO RUN AGAINST TRUMP

Why are you retards listening to the opinions of even bigger retards?

I'd vote for him. And I think this year would be the best for Tucker to win. People want a non-boring republican after biden, but don't want a very bombastic guy like trump. I think he'd probably win if he ran.

Attached: cute robo woman 15.jpg (2048x2048, 282.83K)

>a cuck for Israel and faggotry
I will take projection for $1000 yuan

Attached: BidenISMajorKikeSucker2.jpg (2500x1896, 3.37M)

I think it's because everyone knows Biden is bad, but a lot of people like Trump more than is a good idea.

Cucker isn't going to run for anything. Hes already proven hes too beholden to his corporate masters and the lifestyle they provide him to ever step out of line.

Tucker Carlson would win in a landslide, but he shouldnt run. He's more valuable in his current role.

I'd vote for tucker for sure

Trump was the savior of western civilization big difference

Trump fucking pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick
He’s trash

>doesn’t understand optics
fuck off idiot

How the fuck could we end up with three worthy candidates running against each other?

Before 2016, every candidate was absolute garbage. Fucking McCain.

How about President Trump, Desantis VP, and Tucker for Secretary Of State?

Solid argument. Really, the brilliance shines through.

Trump didn't want to run either. Great men don't do things because they want to, they do them because they need to

You think you know better than the president of the united states?

Fuck. Off.

What is the harm in speculation? You faggots flip out any time there is a hypothetical or a possibility, and it is pretty gay

Fuck tucker, he is literally buddies with hunter biden. Trump 2024

Tucker is running for DeSantis' VP. Screenshot this post.

trump is still my president
devolution theory is based and tranny proof

Fucking kys niggerlover.