He didn’t do it. Any of it

He didn’t do it. Any of it.

Attached: 6D33219A-F315-4FEB-8BF8-659FDE42DCDB.jpg (200x219, 9.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/nigga-stole-my-bike
bitchute.com/video/lJvijmbWOvk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about OJ?

I’m pretty sure he did.

Based Roofie Bill

Holds his innocence to this day, all they’ve got on him is some bitch who admitted to taking drugs.
OJ did that shit.

Attached: cosby stole my bike.jpg (285x298, 60.63K)

I don't know how you can convict a person "beyond a reasonable doubt" without any actual physical evidence.

Putin did it. All of it.

Attached: putin pops.jpg (828x937, 289.11K)

Wtf?

That’s pretty good

how nu r u?
knowyourmeme.com/memes/nigga-stole-my-bike

>Go party with Bill in the 80s
>Qualudes and sex
>Admit in court you went over to his house 8 times after that for the exact same thing
>Say nothing for 30 years

If there was one thing I could change in this world, I would bring back the pudding pop.

Cosby had to be taken down because he was against the ongoing niggerfication of his race.

The only correct response to a spouse cheating on you is killing them.

I fucking miss pudding pops. Everyone else in here is too young to remember them

Attached: 1657671994479.png (1200x900, 1012.51K)

I know all that but his sweater? Good shoop I guess but why is he black?

They were so good.

bitchute.com/video/lJvijmbWOvk/

No he did. He admitted to doing it under a plea deal what was pulled at the last minute. He admitted in the plea deal to supply drugs when asked but after it was pulled his admittance to providing was argued to mean he instigated and forced the drugs on the roasties. Most of whom never made a criminal complaint and were not aware that their "interviews" were actually depositions.
It hall happened a year or so after Bill said that Black men don't have it so bad and should expect better of themselves.

The trial was revenge for the poundcake speech.

Hello there rabbi

Bill Cosby definitely fucked lots of women and gave drugs to lots of them. But none of it was criminal.

thats not to say it wasnt depraved debauchery, the kind of which the law has been raised to prevent

He comiited a cardinal sin in America. He told the black community to take accountability. That's why they punished him.

He looks like a jew AND a nigger