Racial attacks on Jews growing

What are the political implications of blacks attacking jews become common place. Will the jews fight back, move ? Should white groups be funding the black Israelite movement to create a schism between blacks and jews.

Attached: 40600C11-E5CC-48E6-9B85-D3E6CDA69229.jpg (193x320, 30.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows.
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes", as did 7 percent of Biden voters.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society.
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at minimum.

i dont care dude

Religious jews are just common folk. They generally keep to themselves and are even against the progressive jew. Killing them achieves nothing.

They will get more police protection, until the harrassment stops

I'll care when attacks against jews reaches 6 million

>say the n-word
>get punched
Here's the actual video...

Attached: KrapMaga.webm (432x432, 1.06M)

>london shomrim
>not official police

Attached: KippaKick.png (547x543, 447.66K)

Trust me, these people will not get a slap on the wrist like most.

Good. I hope synagogues are burned down across the country.

We're going to see them ramping up on calling out antisemitism attacks just because more people are noticing things and naming the jew.

I wonder if niggers are starting to notice how privileged the jews are?

Why do Jews get special articles when they get assaulted by niggers?
I didnt get a special article written when I was almost nigocausted

This isn't going to fix Jews in power in fact this will give Jews more power

I think they're starting to. I remember watching a video about someone going to rougher neighborhoods in, I think Harlem or something, and having the local black population saying they're being harassed into selling their homes and property by jews.

>1 attack, outbreak of attacks.
Typicals jews

Lol

wtf I love niggers now

>Jews ironically getting assaulted by the animals they use against wypipo or were actually jews greatest ally
I don't even care anymore. They endlessly talk and whine about diversity and then bitch about the results because they were too fucking stupid to think their plan through. Yea fuck kikes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Enjoy your diversity prize juden.

That jew called him the N word

Yes let's give more money to kikes and gibbs me dat niggers, you're a FUCKING RETARD. give the niggers an unkiked history book and let them have their fun with the kikes, we'll sort out the rest.

>Good. I hope minecraft villagers are burned down across the server

It's pretty much a daily occurrence in NYC, the kike media hides it though.

Sounds like Blackrock, which is currently buying up every home they can get their kike hands on. I hope BLM turns against them next. Maybe we could meme it into reality.

>Racial attacks on khazars growing
Okay.