Aus/pol/ Life as a sub 8 male is a scam edition

This morning, theme rel was jannied. So wake up cunts and come on down, life as a sub8 male user. Let's talk.
Links:
>abc.net.au/news/2022-07-14/off-grid-living-in-victoria-as-energy-prices-soar/101234914
why is the ABC shilling self sufficiency? There are probably 6gorillion loicenses this family has gotten to be able to be independent from the govt
>theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/16/theres-real-powerlessness-australian-renters-at-the-mercy-of-no-cause-evictions
>theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/15/melbourne-truck-crash-chemical-spill-freeway-western-ring-road-tullam
Last thread I was on made by an aussie was pretty funny. But anyway, what's on for today, cunts?

Attached: 1636367454520.jpg (960x848, 86.72K)

Nice bong

>But anyway, what's on for today, cunts?
Not much, probably have a coffee soon and then make a plan for training my dog today. Going to start task training now, he isn’t one year old yet but he’s definitely ready for it anyway

Attached: D02EF1AE-3C92-4652-A441-F5E968BCD9EC.png (640x514, 268.93K)

Is putting 4 teaspoons of espresso coffee into my mug taking it too far?

Attached: 16579193374027772884715090323752.jpg (4032x1908, 2.33M)

Fuck FUck FUCK!

So hung over after the meet up last night, cheers for coming along lads sorry we didn't get GF's but I'm glad we tried.

Attached: shafstonhotel1_773_2ee4c4ecd4775caebe55b9d4e5bf83cb.jpg (773x515, 73.13K)

Drinking with the boys is better sometimes.

I think I read about you in the past few days. Teach him to bark at niggers and I reckon you'll be set.

>You got a loiscence to make your own thongs user.

Attached: 1657734398213.jpg (460x676, 47.99K)

You'll probably need to take him to a professional trainer if you want him to be trained to perfection.

Mate it was a pretty interesting night. troons/fedpol legit tried to have us jannnied or some shit.

>Looks guys, Im pretty sure your being targeted but I've gotta follow it up anyway.

Attached: images (30).jpg (739x415, 16.46K)

From what I know, a lot of trainers just tell owners what to do. I think it's the logic that if a stranger can command a dog to do something, anyone can command the dog to do something. Might be wrong though.
>t. forklift driving cave dweller who draws on walls with his fingers.
I don't have the qualifications to really comment of that, but that's where I come to the conclusion.

How many turned up? Any brown cunts turn up ironically?

True. Is driving a forklift easy? I want to get my licence, but I'm shit scared I'll cause major damage like in those videos you see on YouTube.

>work finally ended their vaccine mandate

Its always darkest before the dawn mateys

No coons, 3 of us rocked up. Objectively it was a huge success.

>Moccona

Worst coffee every

Literally when jumping on a fork, I always followed a simple creed when in petrifying fear; No cunt can ever see you so pretend every pedestrian in a warehouse is blind, deaf and retarded.
Cunts are required to be 6 meters away from you if you're carrying an elevated load.
The thing about a forklift is to know what your fork is rated to carry as far as weight. Know what you're carrying and I think you should be right.
I watch a lot of those forklift driving accident videos too and just laugh.
But there are a lot of things that can go wrong in the industry in general. But you have to remember, those videos don't just take place in a single facility. It depends how accident prone your workplace is. If you're working in a place with nothing but stacked glass bottles, something is bound to go wrong. But if you're dealing with pallets that are no taller than a meter, you literally have nothing to worry about and would need to be nigger IQ for something catastrophic to go wrong.
The key to not making catastrophic mistake on a fork is to simply not be a retard.
It's not THAT hard, but remember after you get licensed, take things at your pace.
Figure out who is a good forklift driver in your workplace and try to copy him as you get more confident behind the mast.

Australian culture is bushwacker culture.
Stab a friend in the back and rape their family.
It's because they come from bad stock. England used that pox riddled Island to dump their least desirable deviants, most diseased whores, cannibals, mental defectives, and murderers. Of course convicts almost always fit into more than one of those categories, i.e. murderous whores or mentally defective cannibals.

Did you suck each other off?

Yeah, better than 1 cunt showing up and feeling like an idiot. Good on yas.

Na but maybe next time.

How many showed?
>didn't get gf's
Next time lad