"I don't care what you do to conservative supreme court justices. You can threaten to kill them...

"I don't care what you do to conservative supreme court justices. You can threaten to kill them, you can harrass them in restaurants, BUT just try to insult me in public, saying I have a big Latino booty and that I like to kill babies. I AM OFF LIMITS. DO YOU HEAR THAT???? I.....AM.....OFF....LIMITS!!!!!!!"

Attached: DxhYKOfWsAExcdE.jpg (1200x800, 130.26K)

My favorite big booty Latina. So sexy mmmmmm so hot. My hot little tamale!

Fuck off spic horse. Like all Latino women you got WALLED. You even lied about people trying to rape you because no one aside that ginger onions would dick you down.

How's it feel being not just ugly on the inside anymore you washed up cocktail waitress.

ah the hypocrisy of politicians. never gets old.

Attached: 1657900425335.jpg (828x1091, 185.63K)

>caption this pic
put it in my big latina booty

Someone is manspreading

Attached: 1619278555244.png (203x219, 2.95K)

Look at that fucking googly eyed nigger

>"I don't care what you do to conservative supreme court justices. You can threaten to kill them, you can harrass them in restaurants, BUT just try to insult me in public, saying I have a big Latino booty and that I like to kill babies. I AM OFF LIMITS. DO YOU HEAR THAT???? I.....AM.....OFF....LIMITS!!!!!!!"

Attached: AOC.jpg (2207x842, 456.89K)

Attached: richard (((levine))).png (713x401, 271.71K)

Ah yes. Blatant mental illness. Wonderful.

Attached: McDonald'sHalfMast2.jpg (793x1024, 82.17K)

Jew political, funding and voting data:

I love her hair though ngl

big booty latina taco farts

Attached: 548.jpg (645x773, 119.81K)

I like the part where her fiance got out of there as quick as possible

I grew up in Reading MA. Right next to Wakefield. Wakefield is really really nice and really really JEWY. GO FIGURE.
Can you believe that marshmallow of a man played highschool football.

what a cuck her bf is.

Attached: 1657908294592.png (747x452, 66.16K)

>Wakefield is really really nice
not anymore.

Make the jews nose bigger

Downtown, the lake, even the goddamn library. Wtf happened?

Yeah, that guys is a huge faggot. Imagine not standing up for you woman. He probably loved every minute of it.

YWNBAW