NUCLEAR FUCKING HAPPENING. ALL EXPLAINED

SCREENSHOT THIS. America is getting ready to nuke Russia and China into the Stone Age. They are going to cause worldwide blackouts and create a nuclear holocaust in the darkness. Starlink is going to be used to launch the blackouts and find the enemy nuclear subs. Itʼs a weapon system created to replicate solar flares and DEW technology to destroy key nodes on energy grids pinpointed long ago. Musk was a cover for it. America believes that their missile defense might still catch a nuclear warhead or ICBM in the process so they are prepping their population for this as well as a series of false flags. When major DDOS and blackouts occur in America, they will blame The Russians and Chinese. Martial law will go into effect.

The FAA cut the feed so enemies canʼt use it to see flight movements and for the false flags. Thereʼs a reason why Top Gun came out this summer. It was to create trust in the
US military so that you comply with martial law and to put the idea in your head that low flying planes with bombs are a serious threat that canʼt be detected. The false flag will not be a nuke, it will be a series of low flying jets that will bomb many cities. They will say these jets are Russian. They are not. The reason they are spreading nuclear fear is to keep people inside the house so they donʼt record the planes AND so they can lie about being nuked and quarantine cities for a very long time.

(PART 1/2) This entire post is a fictional story and is not a leak I found somewhere.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/IPxVMmbpBCPP/
youtu.be/3VUyTJV3BNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quarantining cities means masses of people moved into designated living zones aka suburbs and towns. This is why theyʼve been bringing in millions of migrants and releasing prisoners in the past year. This is why theyʼve been polarizing America politically. Half of the prison population will be pardoned. Crime and new viruses will spread. The military will demand mandatory vaccinations and chipping to monitor vaccine status, criminal activity, and to distribute resources through a new currency system. They will chip animals and humans with the same chip. This is Gates tech. Those who donʼt comply will get kicked out of their homes and sent to FEMA camps while their homes are given to refugees that comply. The war will not be over after the bombs go off, they will say they are still looking for rogue elements. They will keep people under martial law while they prep the cities for Chinese style monitoring. The final step will be to spread a real deadly disease in the FEMA camps. Assassinations of political rivals will be widespread. When the war is declared over they will begin to move people back into the cities to be cattle. The chip will be the new global ID. CERN does not change time. It generates a massive amount of energy to destroy and replace data in a single action. Theyʼve been doing test runs to gauge public reactions and response/censoring systems. They are going to rewrite history before the war ends. (PART 2/2) This entire post is a fictional story and is not a leak I found somewhere.

fake and gay but i believe it

I stand with Russia and Putin. Fuck Jews and their pawns.

Attached: 1653288441196.jpg (768x834, 290.85K)

Ameriturds haven't won a war since ever.
Get back to eating your cheetos junior

>America is getting ready to nuke Russia and China into the Stone Age.
Hopefully they miss and hit Israel, Pakistan and Africa

Russia could have won the Ukraine war if it didnt bow down to USA. Now Putin is just another Eastern Yuropean puppet to America

Big if gay.

>They will say these jets are Russian.
No proof.

>Top Gun came out this summer. It was to create trust in the
>US military
Nobody trusts trannies.

and nigger

Attached: 492367838.png (500x500, 179.43K)

Don’t care lmao

Attached: AC547950-B491-45F4-903E-BC7D48A14310.jpg (720x898, 89.59K)

>schizo babbles
A nuclear war would be a positive cause I'd die
Nothing good ever happens to me

i love schizo threads

Attached: 1655581742139.gif (790x837, 606.2K)

Nukes aren't real, retard.

what about the german woman, who was right about the 'pandemic'
she said the war will begin this summer and there will be 3 days of "darkness"
will the weapon do that, or is it a natural thing?
bitchute.com/video/IPxVMmbpBCPP/

2 more weeks

Attached: 0d338744ebf81a4cc47d7998c02a6059252da610.jpg (580x332, 35.7K)

>USA USA USA!!!!

Attached: 1647628551936.jpg (877x1024, 114.13K)

youtu.be/3VUyTJV3BNE

Might be a honey pot thread but check this out. I come from a pro snitch state so this is allowed only due to belligerence and literal zombies and witchcraft black magic users.

Luckily we can't use nukes right now.

Unfortunately, a major city or two of ours might be nearly destroyed.

The 10 billionth Habbening thread where nothing ends up Habbening.

>(PART 1/2) This entire post is a fictional story and is not a leak I found somewhere.

Read about the strange radioactivity levels around the Israeli consulate in NYC. Then note the new PSA about a nuclear strike on the city.

If you want to predict a NYC false-flag, keep an eye out for the jews to abandon NY.

>America is getting ready to nuke Russia and China
Why china?
Usa is not at war with them openly.

Nothing will happen

He said it’s a work of fiction so it must be true.

Attached: 1647523661119.jpg (552x331, 7.65K)

none of this is happening
fuck you nigger for getting my hopes up with your fanfic

Attached: Snapchat-1443036518.jpg (574x748, 35.4K)

Here's another work of fiction regarding the vaccines and depopulation. May as well drop it here.

Attached: 1637273022732.jpg (667x2192, 1.71M)

Attached: 1636246175857.jpg (852x833, 79.98K)

A datamining effort to deny me.

To complicated for goy better explanation

Knights vs dragons

Bots vs nature

Trannies vs God

Niggers vs Pol

>This entire post is a fictional story and is not a leak I found somewhere.
At least you're honest

I'm amazed this got this many bumps. This reply won't bump the thread, though.

Mine will.

I would call you absolutely fucking stupid about this entire thing except I had a dream 2 days ago about a ac130 lighting up my city, aka the low flying plan you mention. But all dreams end in tears, as much as I want the world to end its just not going to happen
Sage nigger

bumping for effort post

What is this?

The fun begins now I guess...

Highly possible a group or mountain dweller made some evil Lucy or evil ironman bot and release it to the public due to spite. Military I'm pretty sure is trying to work on it but zombies niggers and body doubles in parameters are stopping the counter due to perception knowledge understanding or sensation bindings.

Holler.

Attached: meds.jpg (900x600, 48.78K)

mine won't

Attached: sage.jpg (400x400, 17.89K)

If nukes existed this would scare the shit out of me.