If you see this do not solve the captcha

in many years of being here this is the first time ive ever seen this even though it leads to a 404 anyway. it only happens for this one specific image link which someone posted in a thread. i cant say for sure which image it is exactly, but im pretty confident its THAT ONE HUNTER BIDEN PIC. if youve seen it, and im sure you have, you already know which one im talking about. the one that is the worst of them all.

the reason its asking you to solve a captcha to see a specific image is because this is the fbi trying to build a case against you. no i am not joking.

the purpose of making you solve that captcha is to prove that a human being from your ip address intentionally attempted to access the image. this is so when you are indicted on certain charges for having that image in your cache the prosecutor can pre-emptively deny your defense the rationale that it was accidental or done automatically without your direct knowledge.

take note that it says "copyright 2003-2015" (probably when it was implemented and due to an oversight this small detail hasnt been altered since) and meanwhile on the rest of the site it will properly say "copyright 2003-2022".

bypassing this is very simple. just ignore it. literally. you can access any part of the site immediately with no restrictions and you will never see that again or be asked if you are a bot. when you arent trying to access Tru Crime Evidence Of The Elite it will never appear. guaranteed.

dont ask me how i know.

Attached: fbi trick.png (1399x706, 30.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/codeword: bots & shills/
youtube.com/watch?v=LTVhCJR1U3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dont ask me how i know.
dont need to.
obv youre talking about cp

and as cp consumers usually are, youre profoundly retarded

So there is actual evidence on Hunters iphone and its not just more of the same bribery, corruption, and degeneracy we saw in 2020?

>don't ask me how i know
It is dangerous to go alone. But you have passed the torch. Your burden is lifted.

Attached: 1649557108658.jpg (750x750, 97.25K)

>THAT ONE HUNTER BIDEN PIC
Cmon dude. I'm just gonna come out and say I'm not smart enough to know where or what you are talking about and how you found it, and even more so how I, by myself, would find it. Could you just describe the picture? I'm literally never gonna find it so could you just spoonfeed it to me? It's just words describing a picture right? What happened to the first amendment? Just tell me what it is man or else you'll never wake me up

lets just say that if that phone belonged to someone like you or i we would most likely be serving a multi-decade sentence in a federal prison. this is also probably their goal now in the wake of recent events as a form of bureaucratic retaliation for being made to appear weak and incompetent. i dont want to elaborate much further than that.

Sounds like bullshit
I sort only by creation date and I have seen no threads on it
if it were true and there was actually something truly horrific that they couldn't just bury like the thousands of financial crimes and drug trafficking and sex trafficked prostitute usage that have already been proven over and over and self-admitted to by hunter and his associates then it would be spammed here at least semi-frequently.

Jannies can purge threads the second they show up but as long as you don't refresh your page you can still see the thumbnails and subject line and at least part of the text body in the catalog. This is how I have seen many things that the jannies don't want you to see, but yet I have not seen this pic at all.

heres the pic that would get you banned on twitter changed to a pepe cuz its not Hunter Biden so its not illegal to view or show. Therefore it doesnt activate the AI looking for the picture. This is how you bypass the AI.

Attached: E20jFtMX0AQsmzb.jpg (754x590, 87.32K)

I've never been asked to solve a captcha like that on this website when opening an image but you're probably right that they're trying to get people v&. I don't go in any of the Hunter Biden threads.

The first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem.
>i am not smart enough to know
Then let me offer a small bit of advice. You play a fool's game. Curiosity killed the cat.
Not every cat. But it kills.
Either wise up or ship out.

This is another one from the laptop dump.

Attached: 1639637720309.png (396x711, 418.13K)

And this is one of his dad.

Attached: 1644301665647.jpg (706x960, 71.14K)

it has been posted here several times by many different people.

i truly mean no offense whatsoever by saying this, but it simply doesnt matter what you think. i only posted this because with all of the focus being put on this place recently i genuinely do not want anons here to get wrapped up in a law enforcement action because of their rightful desire to know the truth about how corrupt this country has become. i dont seek (you)s or attention and i will not post after this. this thread is simply a word of warning. heed it or do not.

>in many years of being here this is the first time ive ever seen this even though it leads to a 404 anyway. it only happens for this one specific image link which someone posted in a thread. i cant say for sure which image it is exactly, but im pretty confident its THAT ONE HUNTER BIDEN PIC. if youve seen it, and im sure you have, you already know which one im talking about. the one that is the worst of them all.
>the reason its asking you to solve a captcha to see a specific image is because this is the fbi trying to build a case against you. no i am not joking.
>the purpose of making you solve that captcha is to prove that a human being from your ip address intentionally attempted to access the image. this is so when you are indicted on certain charges for having that image in your cache the prosecutor can pre-emptively deny your defense the rationale that it was accidental or done automatically without your direct knowledge.
>take note that it says "copyright 2003-2015" (probably when it was implemented and due to an oversight this small detail hasnt been altered since) and meanwhile on the rest of the site it will properly say "copyright 2003-2022".
>bypassing this is very simple. just ignore it. literally. you can access any part of the site immediately with no restrictions and you will never see that again or be asked if you are a bot. when you arent trying to access Tru Crime Evidence Of The Elite it will never appear. guaranteed.
>dont ask me how i know.
thanks user:
Codeword: bots & shills
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/codeword: bots & shills/

I'm way ahead of you. But ok. I was just asking for you to share what is basically secret knowledge (((for your eyes only))). But hey. Keep baiting the normies to throw a revolution and you'll have one

I leave out milk and IEDs every night in hopes that the FBI comes down my chimney but they never do. I'm beginning to think my parents made them up.

Attached: 054esogszo54ujgszo59y8.jpg (640x595, 61.07K)

This usually occurs when opening a link from another window (for example someone linking you an image in Facebook Messenger). You can bypass the captcha by pressing Alt+D (makes you select the URL bar) followed by Enter, which basically reloads the image without telling the image server you got redirected.

balls deep. No VPN on. I hate the antichrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTVhCJR1U3w

Attached: 532543.jpg (1266x949, 125.05K)

>leaving gifts to the glow gnomes
That's how you keep them happy and helpful

>being made to appear weak and incompetent. i
You mean jew and communist infested corrupt servants of Satan more interested in throwing patriots in prison than solving real crime.

>THAT ONE HUNTER BIDEN PIC
what happened? did something bad happen and they changed something with the board I am getting this error message now with Any Forums-X

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15 160719.jpg (446x171, 15.83K)