It’s confirmed. I’m not a Neanderthal

It’s confirmed. I’m not a Neanderthal.

Attached: D19F0186-A622-4CE5-A958-5E75EF28EBB6.jpg (1284x1109, 755.79K)

>Jew stealing services

Sucks to be you

Attached: E640B8E3-D7E3-413B-AE19-55B963B17F7C.jpg (1170x706, 630.01K)

Show us how much of a mutt you are, those are the only entertaining posts in these threads..

It actually shows your traits, not how much Neanderthal I actually have.

See

Neanderthals were superior to modern "humans" and are the source of residual Eurasian superiority. Their brains were 20% larger, they had light hair and eyes, and the NW European autistic/moralist instinct comes directly from them. Problem is, they were K-selected, and thus were replaced by r-selected homos in the same way that whites are being replaced by r-selected shitskins.

LOL at this idiot thinking the diluted version of humanity is better than neanderthals.

Neanderthals were better at hand to hand combat and had larger brains, the only races (European, Jewish, East Asia) with Neanderthal genes are the only ones capable of civilization

Are you Italian or (((khazar))) ?

>not a Neanderthal.
Nevermind, I missed the "not" bit

Like I said this doesn’t actually show how much Neanderthal I have. It shows traits. Neanderthals had low tolerance to the sun just like me, and it shows in my results, my skin burns, and I never tan. The early bird thing is somehow wrong. I’m always sleeping throughout the morning, my whole life.

Agreed, but I'll add that Jews were originally shitskins. The Semitic languages emerged from East Africa less than 10,000 years ago, and Semitic language - with its child sacrifice, extreme aggressiveness, circumcision, etc - is directly rooted in nigger religion. They were bleached by contact with humans over millennia in North Africa, Arabia, Mesopotamia, the Levant, and nearby, and then again later by their time in Europe.

So the real problem with Jews is that they have SOME Aryan/Neanderthal capacities, but they also maintain the extreme aggressiveness, general unpleasantness, dishonesty, and greed of their nigger ancestors. It's also why so many kikes have Afros to this day.

This means that you are a nigger op. And you bragged about it online.

>Semitic language - with its child sacrifice
I meant "Semitic religion"...

My DNA's with ancestry com.
Will they tell me that?
I wanna know how Neanderthal I am!

>Jewish
>capable of civilization
Nice try, Mr Cohenberg.

Why would you send biological material to some kike corporation?

So they will use some of me in the clones.

No, that's accurate- every time a jew speaks a child dies.

Or they'll create biological children from you that you will never know and use them in meat, organ, blood, and rape farms.