Elon musk's dad has child with stepdaughter he's raised since four years old

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-190303-021.png (720x719, 616.07K)

Based.

Attached: 22.jpg (740x675, 63.16K)

That old man fucks

Who cares about elon musks dad?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yuck. Real life groomer

>celebrity shit
>assmad leftist retard impotent internet rage against e-celebrity shit
>spamming

You just know he's been fucking her since she was a kid

Feels wrong, but she's not his stepdaughter anymore. Stepdaughter is a fluid category, you will always be a biological dad, but not stepdad.

was she stuck in a washing machine?

The apple doesn't fall far from the South African trailer park.

Yep
This. There is no way he waited for her to be 18, which is the age of consent in most countries where an adult holds a role of authority. He was married to her mom from age 4 to age 22.

why do rich white people fuck kids?

Woddy Allen did it and nobody gave a shit.

Based and cuñny pilled.

Attached: ProfessorEpstein.jpg (286x286, 44.33K)

No, it was it was a big issue at the time. Allen mostly ducked out of the public eye after that.

Literally groomed
I wish I was a rich heiress

>NOOO we can't talk about anything going on now this subreddit is for discussion of Hitler only
Kys nigger

Don't care, still voting for Hunter Biden.

Attached: 1657846656579.jpg (1024x1017, 185.89K)

Roasties are gross, and young, golddigging 10s are throwing themselves at you. For rich people, kids are unspoiled and the one thing they're technically not allowed to have.

...can a 76 year old man produce a healthy competent child?? Not even mentioning the fact the woman is 35.

They really are all groomers lol

>oi, Errol, since ya pumped and dumped one in me 'ol ma, ow 'bout pumpin' some of ya peter puddin' into me 'ol miff for ol time sakes?

Attached: errolscumdumpstet.jpg (770x431, 41.3K)

groomer

Chad move. As long as he didn't molest her as a child or anything and only started creampieing her after she A. wanted it and B. was of age there is nothing wrong with this.

Is it a little weird? Sure. But so is the idea of raising another man's child using your time and resources.