Why Should One Give up Smoking?

Why Should One Give up Smoking?

Divine Discourse Nov 23, 1994

Along with drinking some smoke cigarettes.

Because of smoking, people fall sick.

Asthma, Eosinophilia and cardiac complaints come because of smoking.

The moment he smokes and takes one puff he will suffer from cancer.

You can prove it for yourself.

Take a white cloth and blow smoke on it.

On the white cloth, you will see red marks.

When the cloth itself is damaged, imagine how the blood vessels are damaged.

The health is totally gone.

Lifespan is cut short.

youtu.be/e0O79-u7gWA

Attached: nope.png (1600x900, 695.03K)

ya gud luck.

Smoking is cool and attracts chicks

Thank god. If I lived to be a geriatric 100 year old in a nursing home with tubes shoved into me daily I would unironically kill myself

And makes you ill. There is a test you can perform in OP's post.

Attached: 1657880760567.webm (620x620, 274.64K)

You will live as a geriatric 25 year old in a nursing home with tubes shoved into you because of smoking.

I'm 26, and haven't been to a hospital since I was 14

The anti-smoking crusade and demonization of smokers was a social engineering dry run for the current crusade against anti-vaxxers now.

I’m not saying smoking is good for your health but it’s certainly not as bad as it’s made out to be. If it were let’s be honest the government would likely encourage it. Obesity for example will not only drain more in healthcare costs but will put you in a far earlier grave than smoking yet it’s celebrated and normalized.

Attached: BD19D68B-D048-4CEC-9EF0-3B2B35592444.jpg (1170x2026, 823.08K)

Rejecting the social engineering is step 1 towards overcoming globo shlomo. you're ngmi if you trust retard science that tells us men can get pregnant and bin laden knocked down 3 buildings with 2 planes over his walkie talkie from a cave in afghanistan and that's why we have to give kikes our money

old people smoke cigarettes. there's more old drunks & smokers than there are old doctors, so let that fucking sink in.

Attached: i know.jpg (800x500, 48.23K)

This is another salient point the overwhelming majority of super centurions are smokers. Look at pic related. I’m Thinking the smoker is in better health and frankly I’m thinking Americans in general might be healthier if they took up smoking if only to curb their appetites a little bit.

Attached: D0A0007C-BA56-49F8-BCCC-53A2E143FF58.jpg (1170x1143, 827.27K)

Man these constant smoking threads really piss me off. What are the Jews up to that we shouldn't be talking about, lads?

Attached: 1604429662138.jpg (638x860, 68.06K)

>Rememberwhattheytookfromyou. Jpg
That pic is hard to believe.

Attached: BeingBased.png (960x996, 661.29K)

they dont want nicotine competing for those ace2 receptors. smoking a little bit isnt all that bad, but a half a pack or more a day will absolutely catch up to you.

>I'm 26, and haven't been to a hospital since I was 14
you say this like its some feat, I'm 46 and havent been to once since 19, excluding visiting other poor bastards

It stinks, makes you smell and makes your breath stink.
Expensive.
If you develop a nicotine addiction, you are trapped in a one of the tightest physical addiction to a substance. You need a "hit" every hour or two and must plan your day and any traveling around your addiction.

I used to be addicted and beat it about 30 years ago.

>Asthma, Eosinophilia and cardiac complaints come because of smoking.
Same can be said about covid. Smoking is fine just not what the kikes produce.

that what my aryan german gf looks like.
except mine has meatier legs/ass also.
and eviler eyes. and probably little smaller feet.
butt.. it has no cellulite.
she's the only girl i never care about her smells. idc if she is fresh showered or 2-3 days without. she is just hot to me.
also she should be tied up like that all the time cause she's a psychopath and truly insane.
i am pretty sure she has or has helped kill at least 3 people that i know about.

How plz, pray tell?

Well yeah obviously like most things smoking is good only in moderation but the point is if it was really as bad as they said it the government would encourage it. It’s more than nicotine preventing Covid too the anti-smoking/smokers campaign was absolutely social engineering. Now everyone is programmed to ostracize and dehumanize anyone likened to a smoker. Nobody will ever convince me that the odd cigarette to decompress is somehow a worse habit than popping antidepressants and anti anxiety medication everyday.

Attached: 7DAA15A3-A712-48A9-B8DC-913DCF1B9EBD.jpg (1170x1921, 1.04M)

>It stinks, makes you smell and makes your breath stink.
The same is true of weed smokers but that’s widely encouraged.

>feel like shit all day
>tired
>can't breathe
>ash tray breath
>stink
>horrible withdrawals
I switched to vaping and never looked back.Although I do have an occasional cigarette with a beer or with friends every now and again.

Attached: 1656699978795.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)