Why does he do it, bros...

Why does he do it, bros? Why does he insist on recording all of the drug binges and all his other degenerate escapades with hookers? Only to be completely careless with the devices that have enough evidence on them to give him a life sentence? I’m beginning to think he actually wants them to be found….

Attached: 5453BB4D-2C12-41F7-AB7E-BFAFF4784FC5.jpg (2000x2693, 384.77K)

honestly the leaks prob came from rogue elements in the nsa

revenge

Standard glowing strategy. They force you to take some inappropriate photos to blackmail you. Things we see now are just a warning.

I'm 100% that they would leak out some shit like raping little boys if Biden won't comply.

because he is the arrogant son of a pedophile politician in power for decades

I think he leaks his own shit out of pure hatred for his mashed potato brain corrupt Father.

Attached: 1657242874455.jpg (772x877, 81.12K)

So he can relive them without getting high. He has some serious sexual deviancies...

Same reason anyone with money records that shit. Then they can't say you raped them.

He wanted to bring the whole thing down.

Attached: nat1.webm (576x1024, 740.78K)

he fucks kids
he films it because deep down he wants to get caught

Attached: Hunter combined 2.jpg (3360x2204, 862.91K)

>Why does he do it, bros? Why does he insist on recording all of the drug binges and all his other degenerate escapades with hookers?
You answered your own question, because he is on drugs

it's called substance fueled narcissism, and it's obvious he got little-to-zero parental guidance or validation growing up, just money thrown at him, so videoing everything somehow makes his life seem more real and meaningful

he's probably passive aggressive towards his father and this is the only way he can act out that aggression

He knows he is untouchable

IS THAT A CRT TV

HOW FUCKING OLD ARE THESE SEXTAPES

Why is she so cute and fuckable?
Do you think Joe Biden used her and whored her out to his geriatric friends to become president?

Specifically TO leak them at some point.
It was a GLORIOUS self deprecating spiral to finally take out his greatest enemy and jailer, his dad

Midwit Narcissistic fascination with it's self. Or, a matter of being ordered to do so as a future fall guy set up with zero consequences when needed. 340 million US citizens and a thousand or so major policy makers in various elected positions.

This isn't rocket science. Diversion, distraction and limited hang out procedures if necessary in a time where Anti American policies increase both in volume and intensity.

Attached: 1657346112471.png (406x393, 179.45K)

He's like a 50 year old zoomer lmfao. You know I was jealous at first but this shit is just too funny.

Not very old but he filmed them in some shithole Asian country where the technology is 20-30 years behind.

This

This. I've posted the pic of him with a child prostitute before and gotten banned for it. Fucking jannies.

lets make this thread a hunter biden ipad content thread

He is in deep shit. There is some real illegal shit going on in those photos. He is not the president, obviously, but the president is tied into this perverted shit through his son. Biden Sr. got him the jobs that enabled him to act on his drug addictions an perversions. And, since Jr.. was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company and his dad was president, obviously Hunter was a lobbyist for the war in the Ukraine. $52 billion of our hard-earned tax dollars so crack-head Hunter can continue to exploit the Ukrainian people, who are poor enough as it is. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say this debacle is consuming a lot of the president's time. Hunter needs to be charged with crimes.

It's all just to distract you fags. Look at how much effort Any Forums has put into Hunter, and it has changed absolutely nothing. But have fun obsessing over his dick pics for another couple years. Fags.

personally I think the user with the theory that she was bought/trafficked from ukraine/eastern europe at an early age is onto something. she doesn’t look like the rest of the family

Is this the same girl?

Attached: Notes_220710_232807_3c6.png (640x360, 148.54K)