Donald Trump is the only politician with a strong political stance against internet censorship

Donald Trump is the only politician with a strong political stance against internet censorship.

I will be banned for saying this despite it being directly related to technology.

Attached: 39418CC400000578-3830041-image-a-153_1476067114116.jpg (962x1330, 214.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458
cbsnews.com/news/cdc-banned-words-fetus-diversity-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh freeze peach

literally false, trump was trying to censor covid statistics for all of 2020

It's a commie

Trump is against censorship so long as it's things he wants to be said.

It's the truth, he said so.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458

he said, autistically

Remember when he tried to ban the CDC from using the words "transgender" and "diversity" because those words hurt republican's feelings
cbsnews.com/news/cdc-banned-words-fetus-diversity-report/

Free speech is for the people, not the government in its official capacity retard. If an intern posted "nigger" on the white house website he would be immediately fired, do you also have a problem with that?

>If an intern posted "nigger" on the white house website he would be immediately fired
>"transgender" is on the same level is nigger
>an intern's shitty prank is comparable to official dialogue from a government agency
How does it feel to have the IQ of a nigger?

such a strong stance that he did nothing about it for 4 years

>"transgender" is on the same level is nigger
>an intern's shitty prank is comparable to official dialogue from a government agency
The interns prank is actually less harmful because it doesn't assist in deluding already mentally fucked individuals into believing their mental illness is normal. Cope about it tranny.

>refuses to post on gab unless they ban antisemitism

>Label anything you don't like as mental illness so you can censor it as much as you please
Support of donald trump is a mental illness

>The interns prank is actually less harmful because it doesn't assist in deluding already mentally fucked individuals into believing their mental illness is normal.
Just let them fuck up their own lives. What the fuck do you care, faggot?
>LE CHILDREN ARE BEING BRAINWASHED
If you can't discipline your own child, maybe you should castrate yourself before it gets to that stage.

Blumpf own social media site is censorious as fuck. That and overall censorship got way worse while he was in office.

All he did was "monitor the situation" until he was out of office. I'm not sure exactly how much he could've done, but it's certainly more than nothing.

remember when he suggested shutting down the internet

he was already president and everything only got worse
he did nothing about anything and only fucking morons still support him

Attached: macfag.jpg (800x814, 81.73K)

Funny how he never exonerated Snowden nor Assange but ok, OP

Attached: 1657897357583.jpg (236x213, 13.21K)

You're retarded and deluded. Trump's TruthSocial censors its users just like other big tech.
I bet you've also never heard of the US Libertarian Party.

I'm just trying to help would be troons and early stage troons avoid a life of misery (like yours). I know, I'm such a good person, thanks. You will never be a woman.

Attached: projection.jpg (681x383, 127K)

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x675, 98.21K)

I'm just trying to help would be republicans and early stage republicans avoid a life of misery (like yours). I know, I'm such a good person, thanks. You will never be the superior master race.

How is your bullying going to help anyone avoid misery?

What's a woman?

Why won't I ever be one?

Think very hard about the answers to these questions.

Trump is not pro free speech. He attacked the media more than any president. He is a hypocrite.

seethe