Why are more and more white men turning to racemixing?

Why are more and more white men turning to racemixing?

Attached: 1607201174078.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

she looks like a fucking gook retard

why not?

Attached: supremacy.gif (432x460, 3.81M)

who cares?
Happas are cute as fuck.
European genes beautify all races except the negroid

They have lost the way.

better question is why are asian women ?

Good looking: [X]
Quality genes: [X]
For the sake of consistency I don't disapprove of amwf

Honestly this woman looks like she has a horrible disease.

Hypergamy is reinforced within racial groups. White women don't want to fuck White men unless they are all that and a bang of chips. So White guys date/fuck Asians, Latinas, and yes even Black women instead.

nigger whole world is going down the drain and you ask the most meaningless question EVER
the rapid collapse of society at large is due to anti white movement that aims to eradicate western values, culture and achievements. Yellow fever is only a symptom of that

I wanna fuck an asian bit I dont wanna breed with one

They're not "turning to racemixing", the vast majority of whites still marry/reproduce within their own race. What's different is that racemixing is more acceptable now so some people do it. No need to blow it out of proportion. The way retards here exaggerate you'd think 50% of white men were racemixing and not about 10% (and that's in the US btw, in other majority white countries it's even lower)

Have you ever met a white woman? They're retarded.

I always liked Asian girls better so I married one who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks

Your hapa son will care

well played, your son will be a future mass shooter kek

Cause modern white women fucking suck

White women fuck dogs.

Miixed races are the future, the only choice is to pick your side: hapa or mestizo

Shut the fuck up chink

White men fuck dogeaters.

In genetics diversity means a stronger and healthier line.

You're forgetting mulatto. African population is growing so much that even if mixing is low there will still be a fuck ton of black/mulatto people in North America and Europe

I'm pure-blooded anglo-saxon, seethe and cope at my two hapa daughters.

asian women are superior

Attached: white vs asian skull.png (747x1067, 804.69K)

Mulatto are best left forgotten my friend

but by racemixing we are decreasing global diversity

white women are trash
9/10 of white women i see coming here from muttmerica are legit trash, either plain janes with trash personalities or hambeasts

All your flags look like they were designed by grade schoolers. Kek.

I don’t understand this whole
>I don’t fit in with x because I’m half x thing
It’s such a midwit and retard take really, because the only way you’re fitting in with anyone is if you’re a disgusting normie. It’s not like I
>fit in
With White people because I’m White, in fact I think most White people are fucking stupid sportsball watching, vidya playing, game of thrones following faggots, so bottom line is that it’s a bullshit cop out thing to say that
>I don’t fit in because I’m half x
Not really directed entirely at your comment but it relates.

seething, can a chink get red in the face?

Asian insects are disgusting

Way to waste your genetics
I'm incredibly jealous of your mutt babies

take the paleolithic pill
human diversity was far lower in antiquity because there were less ethnic groups and less genetic drift
world population needs to be unironically 100 million or less and most ethnic groups should be genocided

Yeah eventually, but if everyone obsessively sought out the most genetically different partner from themselves to have kids with then it would still take like 300 years or more for everything to even out. But that's not happening so things will never be completely homogenized.

oh look a kike with one post

>id
>MUD
lol
Lmao
Cope about your kids shitty future

indeed
but the the ones extinguishing themselves are itonically the ones with higher intelligence

>trash personalities
translation, they didn't talk to me. Hurrr I don't like you anyways K E K..it was probably the hair on your knuckles.

Attached: laughsinWhite.jpg (625x740, 61.19K)

as opposed to your gay swimsuit stripes and random stars chucked in?

even if they are, which they will never be, genetic drift will just change them in the future. same thing that happened with hominids

What the fuck are you prattling on about?

No back then they were fucking cousins of humanity like Neanderthals.

With mumps

Hmmm, because it's based and redpilled.

For me it's species mixing.

Attached: b313c77f38c6f0c5c68ceed33f884d58.jpg (1000x1000, 836.26K)