Why doesn't Any Forums want a chip in their brain? You're all retarded with nothing to lose for...

Why doesn't Any Forums want a chip in their brain? You're all retarded with nothing to lose for. Why not take the elonpill?

Attached: chip.jpg (992x574, 29.08K)

Are you that fucking stupid? No really are you a fucking imbecile or what? Invasive surgery and something foreign in your brain

Attached: signal-2022-07-14-21-50-45-814.gif (245x239, 1.9M)

You’re retarded anyway. What have you go to lose?

Attached: 700036F9-8644-442C-8C9E-A0DB8FDD3ED1.gif (540x250, 1.79M)

What's the point of this? What benefits are they even advertising?

everything you faggot. you have everything to lose and NOTHING to gain from this. And it wont ever happen.

I'm not taking any chip or vaccine unless transfurmation is involved

Attached: 37f0cb5b7b5d923824a31859a8b82aec.jpg (544x416, 34.31K)

>Subhuman
>Calls humans retarded
Quit flinging poo, chimpo

It looks like a small hat

Attached: AP_19118821969771-CROP.jpg (2048x1280, 482.57K)

no, im not, as a direct result of my desire to burn down tesla and execute elon musk and all other billionaires/capitalist exploiters

>why don't you want to not even own your brain?
>please let us own you, please.

Attached: 1638043234829.png (400x500, 27.53K)

>be rich guy
>have hordes of underlings
>Install retard switches in them
>retards start pulling their own switches like retards
>you are king retard.
>you killed your retards

It isn't cozy bros :(

I love Elon because I'm a huge Klaus Schwab and Great Reset fan and Elon is 100% in line with the WEF and the coming technocracy. This will be a better world, thanks to people like Elon.

woah that's kinda rare

what could possibly go wrong

why?
because it doesn't fucking work
where are my cyborg laser eyes and chainsaw toes?

How about a rat thing in your brain instead?

Attached: 1531783462.valsalia_vs075-07.png (900x2560, 2.22M)

It's a lot cheaper and hopefully it will still end up killing you

Attached: 1532476980.valsalia_vs076-04-2.png (900x2030, 1.84M)

You can control machine with your brain. Its intended for people with severe disabilities.

Of all these insane bullshit projects the only one I've heard to be real is that new thing for Parkinsons.

Attached: 1533006901.valsalia_vs077-07.png (900x1862, 1.74M)

it really isn’t as revolutionary as Elon makes it seem to be, you’re really just falling for another of his scams
It’s not a “mind reader” or a way to control machines wirelessly like a fucking cyborg, it really is just for medical purposes for people with severe brain damage and it’s super lame to use, the person has to think of the phrase “move the right arm” to move the fucking thing it’s really not practical
Elon doesn’t understand shit to the human body and Neuralink is a niche product that isn’t even the most advanced in its sector but he will actively try to make you believe he is somehow a semi god creating cyborgs and space colonies

>see nigger
>think about the nigger-word
>signal is sent to the nearest local police station
>get arrested for bad though

they already have implants attached to microdrones injecting everyone already while you sleep

its too late

What is this faggotry and why have you saved it on your computer

too bad that neither of them understand a single thing about humans. Don’t expect them to make you a post-human super cyborg they haven’t even figured out a way to not get bald

Alien rats bro

Attached: 1535171090.valsalia_vs078-08 (1).png (900x1762, 1.83M)

This big gay and you arent my fren

Attached: benice.jpg (225x225, 8.16K)

>Hurr there is nothing to gain from this
Imagine you could make this implant in a way that you can interact with the pain centre of your brain, and when you feel in pain, you can just switch it off until you meet a physician.
Turn it on again, tell them your symptoms, he prescribes the necessary therapy, and switch the pain off again.
Just periodically turning it own to see wether the therapy has worked or not.

You're old and dying? No therapy for your ailment?
At least you don't have to be in pain.

Why take pills that interact with your brain, why not become the master of your brain yourself?
You are so extremely stuck on the concept that someone else will be in control of your brain implant, do you know why?
Because someone else is already in control of your brain.
You think people who want this are brainwashed, but jews, the WEF, Elon Musk, Bill Gates or whomever, they already control your actions and live rent free in your head.

inb4 "no u".

Attached: 9043894.jpg (800x450, 44.6K)

Frens don't let frens bump shit threads

Attached: 1535690681.valsalia_vs079-08.png (900x2651, 2.32M)

a neuralink doesn’t make it possible for someone to read and control your mind
also why would you turn off your pain receptors ? It’s extremely dangerous, you could hurt yourself without even knowing it

>Permanent hole drilled into skull thereby significantly weakening the structural integrity of it
>Chip that sits directly on your brain
>Normies do not realize how big of a problem this is
>Real PhD Scientists who began at Neuralink left the company, later say Musk is a fraud and that at best Neuralink as a company is only good for basic research

One giant sci-fi marketing LARP of Elon Musk's doing (like most of his projects).