/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3366

Prev:▶Day: 142 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly14

▶Latest
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1654018538439.jpg (904x1280, 208.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/ukraine-map-reveals-us-american-himars-turned-tide-war-donbas-1724939
nitter.cz/jabuttee/status/1543906637043359744#m
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-qhaHbrgx1A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FuNm2KVJZQY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQQpHYd96Dg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sq0GifdX3iI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=16z66PPgvqs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnYJDqiZHPw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fx4mQ03G5wE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ut_7PQICSmk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYDAb5jSpKA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4_UeVSgVM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGA5e5Agl0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxRVMYwcLrQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejBSi951Gbc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y23yNwQBSno&t=7m2s
oryxspioenkop.com/2021/12/a-monument-of-victory-bayraktar-tb2.html
newsweek.com/russian-jets-miss-snake-island-air-forces-failing-ukraine-battle-uk-1724978
kenigtiger.livejournal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs54u8GiDkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Todays fireworks from Luganda

Attached: Tkc48qpnD-tyaipF.webm (320x538, 2.7M)

second for USSR

Attached: 1647627100619.jpg (960x686, 105.69K)

Attached: 1657802712120.png (1000x1021, 947.78K)

Attached: 1657749454721.gif (392x300, 1.34M)

What's next after ammo dumps and command posts?

Ha ha, time for more dead hohol pigs!

Send Marichkas and Krakens

Attached: 1657706535662.png (1000x1007, 786.79K)

AA positions so cheaper shit can be used to bomb Russian rear.

Beautiful

damn how can one weapon system be so strategic? guess the russian army isn't that good..

newsweek.com/ukraine-map-reveals-us-american-himars-turned-tide-war-donbas-1724939

>Maps of Ukraine created by NASA's FIRMS fire tracking system reveal how American-supplied M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems—known as HIMARS—have turned the tide of Vladimir Putin's war.
>Side-by-side maps of Ukraine's eastern Donbas region—the frontline of the war—dated July 8 and July 12, show the number of active bombings by Russians before and after Ukraine ramped up attacks using the HIMARS precision rocket weapon system provided by Washington.
>NASA's Fire Information for Resource Management System or FIRMS was created to monitor large-scale fires.
>The maps illustrate a sharp decrease in the number of fires detected by NASA satellites—an indicator that long-range strikes on Russian ammunition warehouses appear to be playing in Ukraine's favor.

The "ammo depot strike" looks like it was rendered on a Dell laptop. Billions in aid and they can't even create realistic looking propaganda

Kremlin itself. Duh.

Who cares? It's always some video in the dead of night where you can't fucking see anything apart from some fireworks.

You can claim whatever you want with those.

Attached: 1648497070433.jpg (759x807, 54.47K)

Ukraine can never compare to picrel

Attached: 566DF72F-678D-4E4B-9A44-B5407201BA77.jpg (957x997, 177.25K)

more copes obviously
>kraken
reminder that the mere existence of kraken chan is cope, as she was introduced because Azov got basically wiped in the cumpits.

Attached: Poster105.jpg (500x318, 164.24K)

WE WANT HIMARS
>WE WANT HIMARS
WE WANT HIMARS
>WE WANT HIMARS
WE WANT HIMARS
>WE WANT HIMARS

gib video of slav doge frens watching the opera and donbabwe depots being blown up

Ukraine getting F-15s and F-16s next year

Aren't TB2s taking care of that?

>Outside of Moscow and St Petersburg Russia is a backwater shithole
Nice “superpower” nation you have there

here my twitter fella nitter.cz/jabuttee/status/1543906637043359744#m

So why are Lugandans seething about it on Vkontakte?

Attached: 1657638006687.jpg (1277x571, 149.68K)

TB2s are vulnerable to AA and interceptors, suicide drones & loitering munitions are cheap and plentiful, but vulnerable to AA. Once HIMARs softened AA - more available shit can be used to fuck up Russian rear. HIMARS M31 cost like $100k a launch.

Unless Ukraine loves to store their nitrogen fertilizers and/or fireworks warehouses haphazardly, what else could they be?

ABOUT GREEN UKRAINE in Far East:
In English:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-qhaHbrgx1A

In Russian:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FuNm2KVJZQY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQQpHYd96Dg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sq0GifdX3iI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=16z66PPgvqs

In Ukrainian:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnYJDqiZHPw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fx4mQ03G5wE

Recent(2 years ago) protests in the Khabarovsk Territory.
Then the people were well-fed and there was no flow of coffins.
In English:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ut_7PQICSmk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYDAb5jSpKA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4_UeVSgVM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGA5e5Agl0

In Russian:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxRVMYwcLrQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejBSi951Gbc

Attached: Newfareast_15112022.jpg (782x682, 261.91K)

TB2 was a meme in the early days, now that the Russian army is dug in they're pretty much fucking useless. When was the last time you saw some footage featuring them? Of course, you could always cope about Turks not allowing them to share any, if that helps you sleep in your pigsty.

So NATO (u.s) finally got their proxy war they always wanted

Good thing or bad?

commies are dying so good

I'm not on twitter but thanks for the title, I had hearty keks from the video hehe

Monke lost the war and lost the country .

Separatism has begun!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y23yNwQBSno&t=7m2s
Another human rights activist from Buryatia.
She describes how the "Free Buryatia Foundation" helped the Buryats break their contracts and return from the war.
And the best part:
6:55 Buryats and Buryatia are part of the Russian Empire
7:02 Russia is not a federation, it is an empire
7:07 The only way to avoid a repetition of such (sending the Buryats to war in Ukraine) in the future is the disintegration of this empire and the attainment of independence by all peoples that are part of the empire

The picture shows Buryatia and the only two railways connecting the Russian Far East with Moscow.
And both these roads run through Buryatia
And in Buryatia separatism are now brewing and hundreds of soldiers , who are very angry with pootin for defrauding them into the war

Ukrobros, tell Arestovich that the egg and needle of pootin is in Buryatia.

Attached: RailroadsBuryatia.jpg (1024x768, 125.26K)

nearing fourty-thousand dead russians is it worth it?

Attached: FXr-ZZMVQAIqDuC.png (1080x1080, 89.07K)

>Nice “superpower” nation you have there
Still better than Detroit

Thanks for the bread

Attached: 90A7F441-61EC-4BFF-B06A-52A06045CFEC.jpg (400x400, 23.11K)

TB2s have been destroying Russian AA for a while now.
oryxspioenkop.com/2021/12/a-monument-of-victory-bayraktar-tb2.html

Ah, you put your name back on, nice

Attached: crimea river.png (1370x217, 53.12K)

Cope

Right.

When you make a claim, you fucking Nemets, you attach a link. As proof. So that we can judge the validity of your statement.
Even if it is just a link to random people on social network supposedly "seething" about something.

Do some fucking BASIC work, please. I know that you, degenerates, live off of gibs, but, please, act like a functioning adult here.

Attached: 754598866132500.jpg (1000x800, 104.36K)

Probably, but it's still preferable not to risk such expensive toy over intensive frontline

honestly I think the air defences on both sides are far too good now to allow much air activity from either side, aside close air support aircraft flying very low like SU-25 and MI-24. Russia is literally just lobbing cruise missiles at Western Ukraine cause that is the only way they can target those areas safely.

To the last hohol

No price is too high for banan.

The value of TB2s was that it is very cheap. UA can afford to lose some. IIRC, they have ordered ~40.

what's the alternative? rolling over and letting russians genocide ukrainians?

Attached: 1646117888790.webm (1280x704, 1.5M)

Good for the US, they will bleed Europe dry in the process, eliminating competition. Honestly Europeans have been retards, they should have just let Russia do whatever they had to do for a couple of days instead of sperging out about sanctions and everything would have been over by now. Instead prices are rising, gas is non-existent and people will freeze by winter. For what? So that some hohol swine they won't ever meet will get killed? Fucking retarded. They could have had good relations with Russia for years to come and fuck over USA in the process, but they chose to side with ZOG. Well, I hope the Germans didn't forget how to operate their ovens, because they'll need them.

Zelensky never said “I will fight to the last Ukrainian” you just imagined he did.

>Kyiv Independent
Is it credible at all?

>HIMARS M31 cost like $100k a launch.

important to recognize that this isn't actually expensive compared to the stuff you can blow up with them. it's just a lot compared to the tube artillery Russia was hoping would win the war for them.

It’s just reporting Uki MOD numbers

Just your local bydlos making a campfire, nothing to worry about :^)

Attached: q6ewZ5C.jpg (1920x937, 597.95K)

in fairness, that was AA operated by the Russian army.

Cut that to 1/10th and you'll have some factual numbers. When was the last time you saw Ukropigs post the gore they love to post so much? It's pretty much nonexistent nowadays, with all the images they post being old as shit.

Yes, but, there's less expensive shit to bomb in Russian rear, things that can't justify HIMARS rocket cost. When Russian AA is bent over, those less critical, but more numerous targets, would be bombed using cheaper and more numerous means. Which would accelerate decay of Russian already shaky logistics.

>like a functioning adult
Big words from the guy who admitted to throwing temper tantrums.

>and people will freeze by winter
Nigger. You don't even know how winter works right?

isn't a proxy war when 2 smaller countries are backed up by larger countries? russia has no proxy. it's just russia vs everyone

Reminder that "to the last hohol" talking point appeared in kremlin metodichka a week or two ago
(Too bad it doesnt even fucking work lmao)

Yeah, frogot to put it on.
Was posting in other threads. Don't feel the need to namefag there.

But here - I want you to know my name.

Anyway, yes, I have Borderline.
I am also bi and I'm very attracted to power.

What the fuck do you think that proves?

Probably the same thing that your low-quality midnight fires prove.

See, your brain operates on faulty logic, which is consistent with your low IQ.
You think that if you can attack your opponent personally, you can discard their arguments entirely. But that's not the case. You still have to make a point.

And when you, faggots, do...
Oh boy is it the highlight of my time here.

Attached: Screenshot (884).png (1053x934, 1.02M)

>The city of Detroit had a population of 639,111 at the 2020 census, making it the 27th-most populous city in the United States.
Let’s see what the 27th most populous city in Russia is
>Vladivostok
Much worse than Detroit

>russia has no proxy. it's just russia vs everyone
You will see in next decade..

>UK MOD
So entirely fabricated? Okay thanks for confirming

It's a slow day at work today comrades, I think I'll just sneak to the beach early. See ya on monday, I'm looking forward to your new copes. Have a nice weekend comrades!

Attached: 1653561831522.jpg (612x612, 68.68K)

no it's pretty much months old at this point, I remember them using it in april

Attached: FXtPmN8UsAAfSPG.jpg (1920x1125, 227.9K)

apparently one effect of this war is going to be a massive chimpout in Washington over whether to spend more money on F35s. if HIMARS can hit anything within 50 miles for like 1/500th the price and no risk to human life then F35s start to look like something you only need if there is a space war and all the satellites get taken out.

Sure, it will work out
>energy prices are about to octuple
>industry will get completely obliterated due to the lack of natural gas
>inflation rising more and more
>no food, no gas, no jobs
Winter will be a magical time for Germans

>too long
>didnt read
>lmao bottom text

Attached: IMG_20220708_120555_153.jpg (1031x1280, 133.57K)

>even ISW and /uhg/ OP say Russian was in operational pause
>surprised fire is paused during the pause

Attached: BDC47D21-5558-43B7-BDC4-B18BCFC331DA.png (562x562, 303.88K)

China? Doesn't help Russia. Has internal problems to deal with.

Good point
We will have to what china decides to do I guess

UK MOD and glowies were never wrong about anything in this war so far, including date of invasion.

Attached: photo_2022-07-15_05-39-31.jpg (738x868, 73.15K)

Vladi looks pretty nice actually.

Attached: 1280px-Far_Eastern_Federal_University_campus_(22089152905).jpg (1280x853, 223.3K)

It unironically isn't.

Attached: russian prosperity.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

It proves that your a turbosperg and should be ignored.
Here I’ll cut you a deal.
Prove you can in one coherent post justify Russia sending in FSB agents into Ukraine and unmarked russian soldiers cause a war in Ukraine in 2014

Attached: 05010761-3D86-4B24-81AF-4A7D3119A17E.jpg (1170x788, 470.87K)

>I am the one posting trite gloat other times but now that some things seem not so good you have to be formal and precise oy vey

China can make plenty of microchips for Russia. That is pretty important for Russia

>mfw no good relations with Russia for years to come

Attached: il_fullxfull.2840470705_514v[1].jpg (1092x1037, 119.39K)

>Himars does air to air

Attached: images (6).jpg (346x145, 8.45K)

Seems you still don't know how winter works. There won't be food scarcity and even if gas doesn't exist, ok no heating exists at all, nobody will freeze to death because it's not fucking Siberia you moron. Extra layer of clothing fixes everything. If everything goes to shit, they have enough Turks to burn as fuel.

Attached: FXs92pwUIAIAYvP.jpg (1280x960, 279.92K)

newsweek.com/russian-jets-miss-snake-island-air-forces-failing-ukraine-battle-uk-1724978

lmao how can russkies miss an island? AN ISLAND! :DDD
so much for the great russian air force..they still dont have those stealth fighters aside less than 10 lmao while usa has like hundreds

though does this mean ukraine has forces on snek island? sounds a bit strange tactic to me, it is just a big target

>people will freeze by winter
That's even more retarded than the ghost of kiev and snek island.

Maybe.
Why not? Why wouldn't that just be a house catching fire?
Why wouldn't that be local hohols setting it ablaze?
Why wouldn't that be an actual hit, but on a wrong target? We don't fucking know what was in there. I think an ammo depot exploding would cause more than just 1 fucking building to catch fire.

Again, this proves fucking nothing. But you really want to believe that it does.

Attached: 1654639218983.jpg (682x1024, 78.2K)

Chinese microchips are the ones you put in a remote control. Not exactly what you want to put on your phone or fighter jet.

Of course they do not help russia. They aren't going to worsen relationship with west for a while. Once it gets strong enough though..

>Cтaхaнoв
Just search for the cities name you lazy cunt. Don't forget to take your meds.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (705x432, 48.92K)

Good relations were never on the table after they started invading shit again. They could have used the collapse as a clean slate to cultivate good relations, but vatnig's gonna nig.

Captured NLAWs shooting down commercial jets over Europe this Christmas brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Seconding your request (protip: vatniggers like crimea-cunt can't justify shit without lying or whatabouts)

There are several dozen hypersonic programs in US, including multi-mission bomber from SkunkWorks, that was PRd on their conferences and site but classified in 2017.

US is on the verge of qualitative change in warfare technology due to advances in high-temperature & pressure metal 3D printing, neural\algorithm-assisted engineering design and direct energy weapons (google USAF MARAUDER).

The next air superiority aircraft of USAF will not be F35. It's going to be giant flying wing with generators enough to power laser or plasma accelerator, to deny huge area to all air targets.

This area denial craft coupled with hypersonic multi-mission bomber would ensure US hegemony for decades to come.

Attached: 1650949871094.jpg (1280x489, 130.04K)

kenigtiger.livejournal.com/
recent update

It's just a grain explosion, dude. I mean a saltpeter stockpile.

Attached: free popcorn.webm (494x720, 585.7K)

And China is afraid of sanctions and doesn't even sign new oil contracts with Russia.

Пиздyй yжe тaблeтки пить, шизлo.

Attached: Pills.jpg (782x1050, 219.83K)

>INTERVIEW WITH RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR IN UK

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs54u8GiDkk
It took two minutes for the first whataboutism.

Other highlights:
>Ambassador allegedy had no idea in january that Russia will invade. When questioned about being misled by his own government he retaliates with a whatabout
>muh Donbabwe warcrimes when asked about russian warcrimes (no actual answer was given)
>the more weapons the UK sends, the more we achieve

Attached: 1471616306033.jpg (255x247, 9.08K)

Yeah, I'm sure commercial jets fly ~600m above ground level.

So your tactic is to deny everything right? Now look over here. Donbabwean genocide isn't real. Biolabs don't exist. You have anything to prove otherwise?

>why won't you let us do whatever we want without consequences :,(
>we would be so good friends after all this :,(
>mfw no good relations with Russia for years to come

Attached: 1650488708702.jpg (332x1024, 21.65K)

Thats some calorie-packed grain right there

>though does this mean ukraine has forces on snek island? sounds a bit strange tactic to me, it is just a big target
If they put AA and artillery there, they can presumably hit Sevastopol port.

Delicious cope.

Hypersonic missiles are a meme though. They literally go so fast that they'll tear themselves apart if they turn too quick, which ironically limits their range due to the curvature of the earth.

I've never posted anything that needed further proof.

I post actual Ukie soldiers in actual kindergartens.
I post questions such as "how do you justify the existence of Pediatric Gender Clinics, Westoids?"
I also post pretty pictures. Well, used to. You don't deserve them anymore.
And I mostly argue with idiots who can only insult me personally, but NEVER make a fucking argument. Such as you.

Attached: 1657732061056.jpg (1041x1280, 482.34K)

>he doesn’t know his phone is all Chinese chips
>he doesn’t know his fighter jet is all early 90s trash mcus

That is just someone's 4th of July fireworks going off

AA can hit air, HIMARS can hit ground. so the question is whether you need actual planes.

>I've never posted anything that needed further proof.

Attached: 1654640762423.jpg (1170x1194, 1.18M)

>his phone is all Chinese chips
TSMC is Taiwanese

>whataboutism
Can you ever make a point where you don't use a CIA buzzword?

It's pretty 3rd world. Safer than detroit though

>butwhataboutism
But what about the droid attack on the wookies?

>Hypersonic missiles are a meme though
They are and I have not mentioned them once in my post. Read again. US opted to invest in hybrid hypersonic engine for a multi-mission bomber that would be too fast to intercept with modern AA while retailing ability to take off and land like normal aircraft. It would then use conventional guided munition to strike targets deep behind enemy AA.

Hypersonic missiles are too expensive to manufacture for 1 time strike.

>NLAWs shoot down planes

Attached: images.png (194x259, 5.86K)

Attached: FXsk80-UcAAO6hx.png (630x360, 235.69K)

would be useless unironically warthogs would be better

Fucking loser. Cannot give others credit in a straight up fight

Can only listen to good news too. Fucking weak cunt. Vatniggers are all weak cunts who can only tell each other good news and report good news upwards. Shit for brains people

Loser fucks in a loser country

>all by females
Feminismbros?