Class War and Race War

You have to be part of Sean Hannity's economic class to delude yourself that the people on the bottom aren't in competition with the guy in the middle. Conservatives have started to understand that identity politics is a weapon against them, but they still don't get how class exploitation is part of the picture. How to redpill conservatives on class war as well as race war?

Attached: 1645091770494.jpg (500x755, 189.34K)

Jews check both boxes
/thread

who convinced hannity that this is what is happening
>

Cuckservatives have a fetish for being slaves. You can't redpill them out of being degenerates.

I dunno but in the UK working class people vote conservative now because Labour is all about transexuals and pakis.

Sean hannity doesn’t seem to really push any “pro white” stuff on his show so this image doesn’t make a ton of sense
Also
>le poor family farmer
Farms are major corporations that import brown people and collect welfare to grow more corn than the entire planet could ever need

I don't think it's that hopeless. Once they understand identity politics is a weapon against them, why can't they also realize identity politics is a distraction from white working class being exploited financially -- minorities are usually scab labor used to fuck them, because their protected racial status makes them immune to criticism or anger. It's not that hard to understand.

Attached: juan illegal.jpg (696x6773, 1.26M)

Yes democrats using shitskins and economic weapons against the middle class is disgusting. Progs/dems are satanic, pedos. enjoy the bugs and never owning a home. Rentoid.

how so? I hate mexicans and am in fact sick and fucking tired of their loud cars driving around the neighborhoods late ar night. They have to go back

>Farms are major corporations that import brown people and collect welfare to grow more corn than the entire planet could ever need
Not all of them user, they're still plenty of family farms.....for now. The days are numbered.

>it's not hard to understand
The point is that they don't want to admit it, not that they don't understand. They don't want to face that reality because they don't want to be called racist.

Illegals are shit.
B U I L D T H E W A L L

They get called racist anyway. Racist is basically "nigger" for white people. You just have to white to be called racist, it doesn't matter what you say or do.

Attached: 1656653828247.jpg (1125x1082, 258.4K)

why red pill them? they love the leash so much they're willing to fight for it. so let them hang on it.

Nonwhites ARE political enemies to whites.... that's why wealthy JEWS push for their mass immigration.

"Identity politics" is the result of having multiple groups with mutually exclusive interests. When will leftists wake up to this obvious reality.

Attached: 6745677898.jpg (993x934, 142.78K)

Yeah but they can lie to themselves that they have control of labels like that. It's why conservatives love le based black MAGA supporters and Alex Jones invites troons on his show. It makes them feel like noble victims, and they can say "dems r reel raysis see?" They think cheap hypocrisy is the ultimate own.

Leftist fags like OP are talking bullshit until they actually push to end mass immigration and bring racial harmony back to the USA.

>Leftist fags like OP
this must be the part of the thread where the trooncells start bad jacketing for divide and conquer attempts. I'm not a leftist just because I say race and class are used against the working class. Leftists aren't pro-worker no matter what they say.

> MUH CLASS
No, you kikes are the problem.

How is cheaper labour not the enemy of the working class?

There's the other part of the answer: if you don't mind being called racist, they call you "leftist" when you bring up class. Checkmate on both ends.

Attached: hitler on the flag.png (2000x1000, 614.54K)

I really need to read that book, sounds like he already faced these problems and overcame them somehow.

>those digits
Yes he did, and yes you should.

>to delude yourself that the people on the bottom aren't in competition with the guy in the middle
this is based on the false materialistic assumption that owning more stuff will make you happy.
The lower classes will never be happy, because most of these people have low IQ.
That's why football matches and other panem et circensis shit exists.

>Leftists aren't pro-worker
kek need to read up your history of leftism mutt
leftism was started as pro-worker and remains that way
western (((liberal))) leftism that is pro-faggotry isn't leftist