Just go to a bar and meet people like normal people

>just go to a bar and meet people like normal people
Well I did. Went alone to a pub and sat down next to a man and woman. The actual reason was that it was one of few vacant seats. But I started talking to them. Well after a short time a bouncer placed himself nearby and stood staring at me. I stared back and then he walked away? Wtf was his problem? People say you should go to bars to meet people but then I'm treated like I'm doing something wrong? Also another time not long ago I went to another pub and sat alone in a corner drinking a beer slowly. A bouncer walked rounds every few minutes. After a few rounds he stood in front of me, stared at me, then said "are you alright? really? are you sure? really? really? are you sure?" 15 fucking times even though I said I was fine. Then he left. A minute later another guy came up to me and did the same thing. I said is there a problem? He said you're sitting alone in a corner. Then he left. I finished my beer fast and left. Which is probably what they wanted to prompt with their behavior. Another time I tried to get into a club and the bouncer said "do you have a guest list?". I said "what is it ?" or something similar, meaning what type of event or place is this, but he misunderstood it as "what is a guest list". He answered in a really unpleasant tone "I said guest list!". I calmly explained that I meant the event, I said is it a student party. He looked angry and said "night club".

These events make me not want to go back to any of these places, and they make me hate all places that serve alcohol. I also have other negative experiences with places that serve alcohol.

Attached: bottles-beverages-Host-exhibition-hospitality-industry-Milan-OCTOBER-18-2013.jpg (1000x667, 192.85K)

It's haram for Muslims to drink alcohol, that's why they were staring at you, Mo.

Parasites control people more then you think. When they stared at you it was actually his parasites trying to communicate to the parasites that control you, maybe you were clean and clear and that made them become unnerved and wanted you to leave.
Parasites use bars to procreate with other hosts through trivial sex

Stop going to bars by yourself and raise the bar for yourself.

At one pub a cute girl was standing some distance away staring at me and smiling though. Later she walked past me closer and stared again but I don't think she smiled. I should have gone looking for her and tried to talk to her. This motivates me to keep trying bars and pubs despite many negative experiences.

>Wanting to be friends with people that willingly over pay for commodities
Oy vey

>make friends by sitting lonely in the corner of a bar
Dumb ass, you need to participate in activity.
Find a bar with pool tables, dancing, karaoke, etc.
Also bring joints to smoke and pass around.

Attached: 1485767114260.jpg (600x931, 130.76K)

Most poeple here think you are larping or just a a schizo rambler. But people who took the parasite pill know fully well, that what your saying is 100% the truth. Watch Stargate SG-1 and look at the mainantagonists. Its blatantly obvious what is really going on in this word.

That time I wasn't trying to make friends. I was chilling because I was feeling a little sick. My plan was to drink slowly alone until I was feeling better and then I think I would go somewhere else maybe, don't remember. I fucking hate the people who work at bars/pubs/clubs. Usually it's fucking arabs and turks too.

The pub where I talked to a man and a woman was a karaoke place. Are you saying go alone to a place with pool tables?

This. Ivermectin didn't cure my covid, but it destroyed the parasites in my body. My thinking and emotions feel so much more under my control now.

>People say you should go to bars to meet people
Well, those people are fucking retarded. Mentally healthy people don't go to bars alone in real life, only in movies. No wonder you freak people out, holy shit.
If you want to meet people, go take part in some activity that sounds good. Attend some hobby workshop, do some pottery or origami or whatever. There, you can meet some people, and then meet up with them.

I tried a dance class. Didn't meet anyone. I messaged 3 girls in the facebook group. One didn't reply, one ghosted, one said she wasn't ready to meet someone which was clearly bullshit.

Of all the time I worked at a skanky underground strip club, I would have never er imagined doing that or having anyone do that. We used to guard and assist drunks or people who were so high they couldn't function and get them safely to cabs to get home.

The only fuckups who do this shit are the ones that take over the old established bars and try to claim them as their own, trying to take credit for social activity and culture that happened before they were born.

This shit totally fucks up a bar or club. Nobody but rich idiots and drug dealers will go there after the staff acts this way and either the club shuts down or it becomes a drug distribution center and eventually a place where women and then think faggots, then normal people start winding up missing. All with the help of the local cops, of course.

TWINK faggots. Easy to kidnap. Never underestimate the evil of state corruption where drug dealer antifa and gangsta types are protected by the cops and courts.

He is correct I work in a bar. You need to sit at the bar. People order drinks you chat them you tip. Barman you chat them. They orders shots. You chat more girls. Just don't sit in the corner they will think you jerking off. We had one dude come in and jerk off. Not cool.

It's normal to go to bars alone. To get laid. Wtf you think people are doing there?? To meet people retard.

buy VR headset and drink every night with random anime gorl.
> No one bothers you
> Chances are you can meet irl if he has a long schlong

wtf are you talking about retard

Maybe you looked sick and that's why he was asking you if you were ok, plus you were drinking, so maybe he thought you were drunk.

Not to be a dick, but put yourself in his shoes. When a normal guy comes in by himself and orders a beer, he sits at the bar. When a sickly looking guy orders a beer and goes and sits in the corner, I might assume he is a drunk or something as well.

There was another guy that sat alone too retard. I fucking hate the arabs and turks that work in bars.

>he doesn’t jerk off at the pub

If you don't come with drugs and / or women. Your a failure. Just another simp looking to be hussled out of his money. Your a mark.

Attached: 1657806542648.png (800x600, 62.14K)

I have been to bars alone many times. Sometimes it’s more fun to go alone than with people you know.

Never had anything like that happen to me. Even if I just down somewhere, after the fourth drink I become very talkative and would start conversations with a bunch of people. It’s fun.

You in the wrong bar. No Arabs work in bars here in Berlin.

Maybe the other guy didn't look sick, hence why he wasn't asking him if he was ok.

You seem really awkward and socially retarded and abrasive, without being able to back it up physically. All in all, a repugnant unpleasant personality. That's probably why people aren't nice to you. You invoke a feeling of unpleasantness and disgust in them that makes them instinctively want to bully you and remove you from whatever situation they or their friends are in.

Fip bip thread

Just walk into the bar and start shitting, what do you have to lose. Beeing called poophead would be pretty cool actually.