The CO2 Hoax

We learn in school how CO2 is important for photosynthesis and plant growth. How did it turn from a normal gas into a culprit, blamed for alleged man-made climate change, insane politics, carbon tax and reduction in living standards?
Is it just a case of "if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it"?

Attached: Photosynthesis_en.svg.png (1920x1920, 283.9K)

Yes that is the case. Earth had more biodiversity at higher CO2 levels. I honestly wish there was another ice age because it would wipe the majority of humans.

Attached: All_palaeotemps.svg.png (1919x559, 182.55K)

Covid has taught me that 80% of the population need to be culled to purify the gene pool.

When I was a young kid in school in the 1980's they used to call it "the greenhouse effect" and say it was carbon MONoxide that caused it. The changing in goalposts from that to "climate change" and now carbon DIoxide reveals that the whole thing is fucking BS.

Well, earths magnetic field saves us from most of suns radiation.
The magnetic field is weakening tho. For at least some 200 years now. So more Energy gets through to earth. Each year a little bit more. For ~ 200 years.
~ 200 years ago the industrialisation started. And they tell us it is the CO2

>CO2 important
the only thing that's important is that we reduce CO2 to ZERO!!
zero co2 = zero problems!

Attached: greto.jpg (580x450, 32.69K)

Humanitys CO2 output is nothing compared to some volcano erupting for several decades oder hundreds of years. Which already happened. And Life still did go on.
Also a volcano breaking out is much dirtier

carbon monoxide is heavier than air r-tard, how would it stay in the atmosphere?
it was always CO2, you're just dumb

We were all supposed to be underwater like 7 years ago

They couldn't even model covid correctly but they tell us they've managed to model the entire planet earth and all its pesky human activity.

It's a fucking scam.

Damn an aussie being a conspiracy theorist and a mutt correcting him. CERN really did change timelines.

Greenhouse gases (such as H2O/Water vapor, CO2/Carbon dioxide, CH4/Methane, N2O/Nitrous oxide, O3/Ozone, Chlorofluorocarbons/CFCs) retain solar radiation within the Earth's atmosphere.
Without those greenhouse gases, that solar energy would be reflected into space and the Earth would be too cold for life to exist.

No shit sherlock

I find it disquieting that you're arguing from the naive assumption that preserving life on Earth is part of their plans.

fuck off, memeflag

The carbon cycle is a lie. Have you ever seen CO2 go into a plant?? Also, CO2 is a gas and we are expected to believe it makes plants grow? Something seems fishy here.

Attached: 1645941384785.jpg (960x540, 44.62K)

>How did it turn from a normal gas into a culprit,

Because the people who believe in anthropogenic climate change are fucking retards. We really should arrange for them to have Darwinian moments if we are to survive as a species.

fish aren't real

Russia will drive home a new record harvest of about 140 million tonnes of grain this year.
While our media proclaim a state of climate emergency. KEK.

Just plant more stuff.

> but what about the fertilizer!!!!
Shit, piss, and dead or burnt stuff.

> but the lack of space!!!!
Floating platforms, verticalization, organopónicos, …

> but it’s going to decompose and become CO2 aGAYn!!!!
Use more wood or other durable organic materials, stuff that is consumed in cycles (such as food or biofuel) or plant more permanent plant covers.

> but it’s too expensive, I’m soooooo concerned about this!!!!!
Nature does it for free, what makes it expensive are the hundreds of jewish tricks around it.

Jules Verne started the demonizing of CO2 in the late 1800s.
>high pressure cold CO2 in shells as big as a coffin
>shell breaks upon impact
>watch enemies freeze and suffocate in an instant
I loved the idea so much I started tinkering right away.

Wait until they hit you with NO2 hoax, Krautwurst. Within 6 months...

NOx is pure evil, but every attempt to reduce its emissions are ignored because it would reduce the opportunities for gay dramas (such as DieselGAYte).
Same for sulfur, soot, VOC, …

Based Deutschposter