Prev: >>386846080

Prev: ▶Day: 140 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly12

▶Latest
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: fellas.png (782x482, 350.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CZedL4PjncY
youtu.be/b6AcD7SAADI
youtu.be/CXm3frDeELQ
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/cKETiv1HIKQ
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LMAO, average /uhg/ baker

Daily reminder that CIA can't meme

Attached: 1657873856326.jpg (523x522, 106.45K)

Attached: ukrainian-hohol-schweinerfisch.png (650x529, 748.2K)

/uhg/ faggots can't even bake a thread
pathetic

Isn't that some Donbabwean killed on the strike on the train station yesterday?

What are they paying you faggots to be this incompetent and useless? Is this the job security provided to Reddit battalion veterans crippled and brain injured from taking too many kalibrs in the ass?

Z

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 243.64K)

imagine being proud to buy overpriced plastic toys. look comrade, you're simping for overpriced plastic toys and furthermore demanding they make them female so you can relate to them better. there is no pride in that, despite what you seem to think.
yesterday you claimed to be employed and to be making 1252 euros per month comrade trashcanbro. also you specified it's not neetbux. so you're saying you do have a job, that does not pay very well, and still post 24/7 in this thread. it's kinda suspicious don't you think? what kind of job is that?
you seem big into the hobby comrade pajeetbro. is it affordable in pajeetland? wouldn't the money be better invested in a toilet or even a bidet?

Attached: ukr.jpg (500x375, 28.46K)

>still waiting for the wan mirion piggu troops
Wow

Attached: 1657424144418.png (1024x1024, 672.99K)

can you explain this meme to me? like, I get you associate hohols to piggies, but why the fish?

Attached: 71+geOiD9+L._AC_SL1001_.jpg (717x1001, 189.36K)

With that towel there it almost looks like she tried to save herself before rolling over and dying. Like so many of my own comments.

nigga filled the wrong field

fucking kill yourselves nato tranny kikes

Attached: gem.webm (868x1078, 1.03M)

>astroturfing redditor thread
>tripfagging from the start
Come on OP you can do better.

Attached: 1652707157272.jpg (256x256, 10.34K)

LMAO. Whatever though. Posting anyway.
2 hour ultimate war cumpilation MOVIE
youtu.be/CZedL4PjncY
Invasion themes
NEU youtu.be/b6AcD7SAADI
NEW WAR MIX youtu.be/CXm3frDeELQ
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
>Ukrainian Insurgency Themes
youtu.be/cKETiv1HIKQ
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>WW4 mix for time-traveling schizos
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
>Ukrainian band plays don't worry be happy
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>The Any Forums national anthem
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA

Attached: 1645476644432.jpg (600x468, 54.11K)

>yesterday you claimed to be employed and to be making 1252 euros per month comrade trashcanbro. also you specified it's not neetbux. so you're saying you do have a job, that does not pay very well, and still post 24/7 in this thread. it's kinda suspicious don't you think? what kind of job is that?
I make way more than that, but my job is basically „work whenever and as much as you want, on condition you make the quota“. I'm business developer.
I'm sure he works similar bullshit job which requires like 10 hours of work a week

I work in total for like 15 hours a week and earn 2800 euros netto + double that on commission.

Not everyone is neet commie

Attached: bank balance.png (1442x287, 39.26K)

This meme is old as fuck and has a word play that is impossible to translate
Just take it as it is

commies are kike cringe
>can you explain this meme to me? like, I get you associate hohols to piggies, but why the fish?
its the one livestock they seem to produce the most, hence their fundational devotion to salo (salted pork) hence we tend to associate them with pigs. Also stop simping for a kike that was butthurt by not being wealthy like other jews.

Russia is turning a Muslim majority country. Pigs are haram (forbidden, a sin), carps are fish and thus halal (admissible by Islamic law). This meme means that the majority of the Ukrainian people can be saved it’s just that the current leaders (thus a pig‘s head on a fish‘s body) are deceiving them into being Russophobes.

The absolute state of chug