Brit/pol/ - National Emergency edition

Attached: red.png (1018x570, 93.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/economics/damage-could-be-huge-chinese-banks-tumble-swept-mortgage-nonpayment-scandal-borrowers
anth1001.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/enoch-powell_speech.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11016663/Coronophobic-Britain-locks-Three-10-Brits-staying-home-avoid-virus.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibyl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As we gather with our friends and family, I want to say thank you to all those whose service to others means they will be spending time away from their loved ones this Christmas.
Men and women in our armed forces whose humbling bravery and daily sacrifices help to ensure the security of our nation and our allies around the world.
The heroes in our emergency services whose courage and dedication so inspired the nation in response to tragedy at Grenfell Tower and the abhorrent terrorist attacks in Manchester and London. But whose service saves lives in our communities every day, including Christmas Day.
And the thousands of volunteers in our country who will give up their time to make someone else’s Christmas that little bit better: from faith inspired projects like the Churches Together initiative in my own constituency - to aid workers helping those in war-torn parts of the world.
As we celebrate the birth of Christ, let us celebrate all those selfless acts - and countless others - that epitomise the values we share: Christian values of love, service and compassion that are lived out every day in our country by people all faiths and none.
Let us take pride in our Christian heritage and the confidence it gives us to ensure that in Britain you can practice your faith free from question or fear.
Let us remember those around the world today who have been denied those freedoms – from Christians in some parts of the Middle East to the sickening persecution of the Rohingya Muslims.
And let us reaffirm our determination to stand up for the freedom of people of all religions to speak about and practice their beliefs in peace and safety.
So this Christmas, whatever our faith, let us come together confident and united in the values we share. And wherever you are at this special time of year, let me wish you all a very Happy Christmas

Attached: BEE1EED8-75BA-4773-BCF7-38EF96767545.jpg (1536x1209, 276.3K)

Cringe image

Bullshit daily express tier weather reporting. This time with the Climate Global Heating Breakdown flavour sachet. Still Deliveroo'ing.

My Aliexpress stuff has been delivered. Not only did it arrive from China in record time, it sailed through customs and made it all the way up norf. 8 days is unheard of. Buy tinned food, because something bad happened in China.

too hot for a curry?

Cringe post

>brits are going to roast in 40°c
ahahah

meet your new Prime Minister

Attached: 1657487114987.jpg (1024x576, 92.18K)

You're literally all Pakistani cunts
>Pakistan 2.0

Fucking schizos think we're going to have lockdowns because of a little bit of heat. You schizos need to drop this shit ffs. You're obsessed with lockdowns. You secretly like being lockdown like a prisoner don't you.

so what you're saying is
I was right to bulk buy iceland ready meals and tinned goods?

You cancelled that order after realising you don't have a freezer. So no, that is not what I'm saying.

What happened in China

Are you starting to understand?

>Buy tinned food, because something bad happened in China.
What logic is this?

black saviour mentality. the betrayal of the white working class by the power elite isn't new but for some reason when a wog points it out and derides clown world and the racism of the left it makes liberals gush

Attached: grtgrture.png (815x544, 387.2K)

The taxman is responsible for all of our troubles. If not for the tax slave, We'd have no jews dominating us, We'd have no mass influx of third world niggers. We'd have no career politicians for zogs bidding. So remember lads, Always look down on wagies as the peasant slave stock they are, Without them the UK wouldn't have failed.
Gonna go to asda to abuse some staff member, Tax contributors are all fair game.

The elites are smack dab in the middle of carrying out Agenda 21, nobody will save you now.

Their plans will eventually fail because theyve ate the poison pill that is ivy league commie graduates. Theyll spend all their waking moments trying to solve made up problems.

Attached: m36sl9o4x7241.jpg (828x1227, 132.87K)

No, explain it to me like I'm tartrd

Big Short x 1.4 billion
zerohedge.com/economics/damage-could-be-huge-chinese-banks-tumble-swept-mortgage-nonpayment-scandal-borrowers

It's a figure of speech. I figured it was cruel telling you all to go back in time and buy land to grow your own food on.

here it is in full. the blood bit is on the last page
anth1001.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/enoch-powell_speech.pdf

Attached: enoch simple as.jpg (1600x1066, 148.95K)

Ive never heard that figure of speech before

Too many schizos in this general mate. I went to school with a girl who was sectioned for trying to top herself and the fruitcake centres have all sorts of gadgets in there. Computers, gaming consoles the fucking lot. She was sharing her experience on snapchat showing us what being sectioned was like. Bet a few of the schizos are posting from a nutter house.

you could've done a lot better than £80 for a months worth of ready meals

They are just a set of retards who have been mind fucked by Google and big tech.

>”like the Roman”
>greek*
Enoch was retarded

Buy some jars of vindaloo, plenty of tins of chopped tomatoes. Lots of different beans, chickpeas and red kidney etc… then make lots of curries. Cheap.

part of it is due to the anti intellectual mentality of the working class passed down. I had been sneered and made fun of for simply trying to read learn and better myself

When did people become soo fucking helpless, it's not hard to avoid dying from

Reading is cringe mate, try having sex and going to parties instead

Do you think no serious contender put their hat in the race to be leader because they know shits going to hit the fan this winter and would rather not rule over the ashes.
Or are all tories just BAME, nonces and liberals?

Attached: 1657680685962.jpg (478x442, 40.8K)

Mathsanon are you here?
If so, how would you calculate the movement of water in regards to its surface

There are no serious contenders.

He was well educated, why would he mean Greek?

seethe

explain?

good idea tbqhwy mate

imagine working for minimum wage

Yeah, I hear that. I think the sexes should be separated at school. A lot of young lads think that by acting like a retard in school they will get some pussy.

>EXCLUSIVE Coronophobic Britain starts locking ITSELF down: Three in 10 Brits are staying at home to avoid virus and 42% are wearing masks again amid mild fifth wave — despite signs it's plateauing
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11016663/Coronophobic-Britain-locks-Three-10-Brits-staying-home-avoid-virus.html

Imagine working for someone

>Be on the lookout for signs of heat related illness
Stay alert lads. The heat covid will get you else. It's airborne don't you know. Mask up

Attached: Control_the_heat.jpg (1023x1057, 126.32K)

rice, lentils, kidney beans, tinned fish etc. you were just wasting money on fuck all nutrition.

It’s what I did when I was skint, some brown rice. Get som broccoli, peas and sweetcorn in it.

You can get some cheap mince as well. Bulk it out with the beans.

Here's some seethe I prepared earlier. Oh wait no, it was you that was seething.

Attached: freezergate.png (925x116, 12.99K)

You’re also retarded
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibyl

I hate them,
It is our morality they base their entire language. Our image and character. Look at the maggots adopt our virtues culture if only for twitter grand standing and their own agenda. That is of course foreign to us.

"Climate crisis is not just about the environment" Then launches into a spiel about anglo culture in shameless appropriation, As if it were natural to them, or even their culture. Arbiters, trespassers and opportunists.

It isn't about the climate i agree, Its about foreign non Europeans larping as Europeans to sell an agenda. The climate crew are terrorists complete with zealots. One set himself ablaze in a moment of zealotry. These commie larpers are going to inflict much damage, And already have.

Dried beans and lentils are pretty good if you can be arsed soaking them.

where are these 42% wearing masks? it says at some point but even so there's not that many people wearing them in shops or on public transport

>Have you worn a mask in the last 6 months
42% said yes.

That's because the masked people are staying home. Wearing a mask... in their home.

Hatred is not good fren, anger has its uses if you can funnel it.

Hatred is a cancer.

Attached: ADD3DDEB-9643-4597-A9FF-1AF0AE8A7BBA.jpg (1024x992, 108.77K)

meant for