Is there anything that can be done to fix the immigration problem in Canada?

Is there anything that can be done to fix the immigration problem in Canada?

I live in British Columbia, and for the past year I've had to travel down to the Surrey area for work. It's fucking horrendous there, absolutely filled to the brim with sandniggers/muslims. Practically a full middle-eastern community with a minority white. Most of the street signs/companies read in some indecipherable garble not even close to English.

Any time I was in a public location, such as a store or street. There would be huge packs of Muslims giving me these looks of contempt, easy to feel out of place being the lightest skinned person in the immediate area.

Attached: 20160507_blp517.jpg (595x335, 63.84K)

Get to the Northern Territories maybe, if I was a dog fucker that would be my choice.

No. Ditch the province, let China or Russia nuke it into irradiated glass and move out to the prairies. Fuck BC.
T. Guy who managed to finally escape Victoria.

Pic related: Frenchman's Butte (Asshole lul) has a cool lil ol-west-timey museum comeplexes u can visit thats uberwholsome

Attached: IMG_20220711_133550_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 2.74M)

Two more photos for examples:

Attached: IMG_20220711_125923_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 2.45M)

Nope. Just grab yourself a brown girl and live life.

Attached: IMG_20220711_125501_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 1.51M)

>Brown girl
NIGGERFAGGOT why even

Attached: FB_IMG_1580848401190.jpg (720x720, 61.08K)

Northern Territories are full of redskinned niggers. Fuck that.

Yeah you anglos are gross as fuck.

KYS Chang. I hear suicide is popular in Vancouver these days.

very sad

and that faggot trudeue took yer gunz too

hmmm.......

Chink here. BC born and raised. Even I moved to the US 10 years ago because BC was a shithole (even way back when). What the hell has happened to it over the years?

Fuck mainland niggers long live white Newfoundland

Attached: download.png (263x191, 4.53K)

>anything that can be done to fix the immigration problem in Canada

all whites in Canada would need to become extreme racists overnight. so in other words, there is no fix

Of all the people you could invite why do they even have to be Muslims tho? They are the worst at integrating, and the closest Muslim nations are miles away from Canada

>brown girl

and have to meet her shitskin family, and pretend that I like them? I want to kick these people out of the country!

Yea, random attacks and harrassment to foreigners so that they feel unwelcome enough to leave

I'm a police officer in BC and I'm telling you man, run and don't look back. The whole Lower Mainland is lost. People are fleeing on Vancouver Island because it's "cheaper", but then the island is the dumping ground for homeless for the whole country. Not kidding. Cities across the country pay them a bus ticket for BC.

And when I read the law enforcement bulletins about all the crimes going in the LMD, holy shit it's horrifying. If the population wasn't kept in the dark about all the criminals on the loose, conceal carry would be mandatory.

You are probably brown yourself and hoping to bring whites down a peg

Every leaf on here mentions their chang/ flip/ poo wives. Canadians are extremely cucked funding their replacements

Attached: DA91F3B4-2A6E-4FA4-8706-080E6A48E26E.jpg (946x1024, 166.16K)

Enjoy being an inbred piece of shit. Canada's biggest shithole.

Future Elliot Roger-type incel in the middle right there...

Expose them, faggot

those kids look 0% white

Went are they going to Victoria? It used to be beautiful and wealthy and for retirees. Why wouldn't they stay in urban Vancouver?

>when I read the law enforcement bulletins about all the crimes going in the LMD,
Give us a QRD

I'm getting the fuck out. Moving back to Poland even though I never lived there.