Pretending you are sick to get off work

Do you do it, how often? Does your employer have any background checks on you, except mandatory doctors notice you bring in? I am thinking about doing this when college exams are close. I loathe the notion of spending a single day of my payed annual leave/vacation days.

It helps if your employer is a big office where there are lots of obese older women. They are constantly away from work.

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-134518_Chrome.jpg (719x1089, 263.54K)

Why do you work sir?

I would hardly call it work. Administrative desk job in air conditioned office. Lowest caloric expenditure possible.

Missing her BCD... what a noob.

What are you gonna buy with the money?

I'm more likely to work despite being sick, but I also work for a very small company.

Nothing. I hoard it.

I can take sick days off with just a personal notification. I do this every once in a while when I'm super stressed out or have some annoying personal stuff overlapping with work hours. Last time I did this was about eight months ago.

It's stowed in the compartment.

Attached: 1657705288648.webm (280x200, 1.31M)

Even when I'm actually sick, my company treats me like I'm a liar.

Get FMLA. If you’ve been at your company for over one consecutive working year you qualify. You just need a doctor to fill out a form WH380 stating you have an intermittent medical condition that causes you to be occasionally unable to work. Try to tailor the condition around your job, i.e., if you’re on your feet all day I have the condition be a foot problem, if you’re sitting all day have a be a back problem. Always try to have the doctor fill out the form for more days then you will actually use, if you use one or two sick days a month, have the forms state that you need up to five days a month. You’ll never use five days and that way they cannot accuse you of abusing it. If they try to fire you for using FMLA, it’s a lawsuit time. Just don’t pile on the medical conditions too much or they might be able to say that you’re not fit for duty.

Note that FMLA May still require you to use your own time, but typically there’s an option to simply not be paid for that day. However depending on your job using Leave Without Pay May affect the way you accrue sick and annual leave time.

>pretend
I just take off sick or not

Get a job at Rimac bro

Never, unironically love my job.

I did alter my diet so that I wouldn't shit on my days off, but every day in work I'd have to take an extra 30 minutes dropping huge logs on company time that I need to do coincidentally when it isn't near my break times.

10/10 post

Attached: glass man.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

>FMLA
>Croatia
Dude what

Every two weeks.
My boss does not check or ask any questions.

>amerishart post
What do you expect lol

No I never do it, I just don’t like lying about nonsense like this, its a bad habit to develop.
If I need a day off I just take a personal day, else I book in advance if I know a holiday is coming.

Never, I just don't work when I don't feel like it.
I put in a certain minimum effort that will put me in the clear in terms of performance on paper, but the actual effort required is less than they usually calculate with.