Your Edgy Atheist phase as a teen. You had it. Stop lying

This is a reminder of that short cringy Atheist Libtart Phase you had in your mid-late teens.
You followed IFLS and Science-Nigger on Facebook, and posted edgy Atheist memes to trigger your Christian Family Members.
You listened to TJ Kirk (The Amazing Atheist), and shared quotes of Carl Sagan.

Be honest, user. That was you, wasn´t it?

Attached: d7e.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

You caught me

Don't care. Still not joining your submissiveness cult or worshiping your jewish, foreskin harvesting, desert genie, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1545646365746.png (892x768, 543.42K)

He thinks not being an Atheist makes you Christian...
NGMI

I'm edgy now faggot

What in the name of gods fuck did i just read?
I hope on high heavan i wasnt supposed to understand any of that faggotry.
Because if i was i fear i may have finally strung myself too far off His path and am no longer able to hear His words of wisdom. Pray for me.

But that makes sense if you are the what it happens

Neurotic, faggot christkikes are the only ones who make these threads.

Go dance around a tree while reading the Edda you fucking LARPing faggot.

Even as an Atheist I still shouted at God.
I still tried to talk to him.
Now that I'm older?
I've realized he never stopped listening.

Attached: 1657062353328.png (1067x851, 180.88K)

i did have it, it was cringe
i am a better man now

Nope.

I had a cringe neopagan phase tho. But it was the 90s, everyone did back then.

The puberty rebellious phase is genetically planned in our species. It enables new mental capacities and goes to the point that most previous knowledge or teachings get a bad connotation and those doing the teaching get it too.
It is normal, it is supposed to split teens from their parents to distance them from the family and get them independent ... but mostly as far as possible form their mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters to prevent incest ffs.
Nature figured it out eons ago.

Actual Effortpost.
Good point too.

Kind of, I was never a militant athiest per se, but I WAS an athiest who grew up in an overwhelmingly religious community, and I think feelings of social isolation made me quick to latch onto people like TheAmazingAthiest and Thunderf00t back in the day.

we had a kid in church, he stood up and said loud God doesn't exist and tried to "own" everyone's arguments
the cringe, omg It was gold

Attached: 1635873702171.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

>but I WAS an athiest
Just realized that I worded this poorly. I'm still an athiest for the record.

You disgusting, subversive, jew-worshiping faggot. Kill yourself. No one will miss you.

I was an atheist all my life, only because I didn't believe in any of the religions and I thought that's what it meant. I do believe in the transcendent, in a higher consciousness than humanity and in a high intelligence I just don't have a religious context to it. I guess you could call it an impersonal god which would make me a Deist. I don't think I could ever bring myself to believe in christianity because 1) it is so obviously man-made and 2) the new testament is some of the most pozzed degenerate garbage I have ever read. Plus 90% of christian churches are basically the enemy at this point.

sure, but still not a christcuk. i belive higher power. or energy but not fuckin jesus.

Take your meds schizo. Go burn a Wicker Man or something.

sadly this was me for a few months.
glad my dad beat the stupid out of me so I stopped doing that shit

Most of my peers are still doing it as they approach their 30s. Attending an American university seems to be a very strong indicator for openly atheistic beliefs.

How about I fuck your mother instead?

Care to expand what you mean when you say you believe in a higher power/consciousness? While I'm unsure as to whether or not a higher power exists, I sometimes derive comfort from the idea of there being a higher being with my best interests in mind, but it's more like a coping strategy.

I admit it. And it hurts me to say this, but the new atheists used to actually talk about theism. I was one of the first few thousand reddit users (when it was still written in lisp, not python), and the atheism sub was spectacular for discussion. I'm not an atheist anymore, but I'm sure as shit not a christcuck. So I guess I'm still part of the problem-- disagreeing with every value system, yet proposing none of my own that could save the human race. Full acceleration I guess

I wasn't a huge Carl Sagan fan and hated IFLS faggotry. Mainly was a Christopher Hitchens fanboy. I prefer Peter Hitchens these days.

Same boat.