Any Forums Barfren - Late night edition

Hello frens,

Come join around the Any Forums bar and have some drinks. Tell us about your day. Sit back and unwind. Non-frens can fuck right off.

Attached: barfren wojack.jpg (1280x720, 518.47K)

Can I get a long Island ice tea? What's the point in life? Seems pointless. I am a NEET ss of last month.

>Can I get a long Island ice tea?
Comin right up fren

>What's the point in life?
We've spoke many the time in this thread about this. What do you think it is?

Attached: 1649119336898.jpg (680x472, 31.54K)

Sorry. One of many people questioning everything. Not trying to be annoying.

Just starting up conversation, lad. I'd let you know if you we're being annoying.

Attached: 1657335276997.webm (854x480, 292.58K)

White Russian and a Dirty martini please. Im tired of seeing the same threads by 1 post IDs over an over. I fink we are under attack.

Attached: 1619288003026.png (454x455, 314.54K)

>White Russian and a Dirty martini please.
Comin right up fren

> I fink we are under attack.
Yes they shills have been in a fit with turbo 1pbtID posts since /hbg/ it's almost like they never learn.

Attached: dozerapu.jpg (2047x1080, 160.37K)

Just finished work (labouring), about to go to the pub with a friend. Feels good, but having a rough few days. My mum died 3 years ago and, while I hardly think about it, really hit me. Almost cried on the job today and was all over the place. Couldn't remember shit, did things wrong. Fuck it though, keep moving forwards. I don't want my emotions to dictate what I do, I have more control over that.

Attached: 1657435357104.jpg (640x609, 58.87K)

My taller wife just slapped me 20 minutes ago, but then said she was sorry and cried and she hugged me.

Well against better judgement I may have been scammed.
However if I have not been scammed then I have made out with roughly a couple thousand worth of gold

Attached: 20220714_180429.jpg (3000x4000, 725.17K)

A murican tender ? I dunno about this, feels like we should cite some Admiral Ackbar.

>fren
Fuck you and your baby talk. I'll have water.

Ever just kinda feel like, that was one too many coincidences? That's enough for the day, thanks, but the day just offers up more? So odd and yet so normal. Handled normally? Shouldn't have been odd at all and now suddenly it is? I am.
Perplexed.

Whiskey on two cubes. Something mellow, if you can.

>My mum died 3 years ago and, while I hardly think about it, really hit me. Almost cried on the job today and was all over the place. Couldn't remember shit, did things wrong. Fuck it though, keep moving forwards. I don't want my emotions to dictate what I do, I have more control over that.
Lost my mom 14 years ago, fren. Was the hardest day and time of my life. Sorry to hear that, stay strong mate.

Is that a super man ring? You probably got scammed.

picrel

Attached: 1287391407358.jpg (288x374, 32.38K)

a beer and a shot of your best rye, please
>actually barkeep, make that rye a double
I'm fucking exhausted and can't remember the last time I felt truly motivated beyond fleeting moments while shitcanned with friends way too late

Attached: 1649296386323.jpg (1024x788, 97.74K)

>a beer and a shot of your best rye, please
>actually barkeep, make that rye a double
Comin right up, fren.

Yeah, I'm in my 30s now. Pretty much lost the will to go on outside of spite against those who have destroyed the world.

Attached: spite.jpg (1199x476, 100.91K)

Based oldfag!

Interdesting. Can’t say I’ve had that exact thought or feeling. Sometimes I’ll just notice I’m happy and the world feels “right” for some reason. That’s always spooky.

I've got more.

Attached: 1308622826651.jpg (189x251, 7.06K)

No. Got it from a guy who's from Dubai. He showed me pictures of himself in Dubai with loads of cash and a bunch of gold necklaces (2 of which he gave me).
The ring is worn also.
He was wearing all of this also and almost gave me his gold watch too but I refused. If it is legit I'd feel bad for taking advantage.
I'll find out tomorrow if I was scammed.
The metal has some weight to it also and another user suggested I rub it against rough ceramic to see if any gold came off and it did

>Whiskey on two cubes. Something mellow, if you can.
Comin right up

>Ever just kinda feel like, that was one too many coincidences?
Been there done that. What happened user?

Replaced a 6.6m deck on a truck. Mrs cooking dinner, listening to some random heavy metal music by an Indian band. It's pretty good.

Why the fuck did he give you his shit?

Attached: DUDEWHAT.png (480x480, 259.72K)

Yeah I know what most are thinking but if I were to add the context to why I choose to help him it would be a leftwing meme.
Put it simply if it's real
My strength in God will have risen considerably
And if not
Then I'm being taught to burn the world because no good deed goes unfucked

>Yeah, I'm in my 30s now
Right there with you; hoping to keep a divorce from going nuclear at the moment myself
>at least work keeps paying me to work from home and pays well, even though I know my productivity is at the lowest its been in the last decade

>Replaced a 6.6m deck on a truck.
Not sure what that means. Like, the bed of the trailer or something?

Shit man. You think I dodged a bullet by not having a kid yet? I'm starting to think that way... but fuck my genetics tell me to breed

Long story short I declined anything for helping him out the first time and then offered me the gold he was wearing to help him out more