The point where you know you’re fucked on a job application

>the point where you know you’re fucked on a job application

Attached: C51B9592-E839-4A5F-9327-4D89B07160F5.png (568x431, 8.36K)

just lie

I think we may actually be at the point where as a white person, you could just say you're Hispanic and nobody would question it.

Lmao you know an asian roastie made that. Had it been a white roastie nigger would have been at the top and asian would have been second from the bottom.

I got my job and declined to identify

>applying for jobs in the first place
Ngmi

it's in alphabetical order sven

it's arranged alphabetically user

being part spic with a spic surname doesn't help, believe you me. I should change my first name to LaDarius, see if that gets me more interviews.

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.92M)

I am a Hispanic Latinx that identifies as a white native Indian Asian. My pronouns are elnegro/zhigger

Meanwhile nogs are changing their name jewish like Whoopie "Goldberg". Really makes you think.

>being part spic with a spic surname doesn't help
It's hard to stand out from the six other Michael Martinez's who applied.

Checkboxing hispanic is something I don't think anyone would bat an eye at. What are they going to do, trace your ancestry to prove your great great grandfather didn't live in the texas territory? Say you're not shouting taco burrito burrito and peeling off someone's face with a belt sander so clearly aren't a beaner like they're looking for?

another interesting tactic is uploading a resume with trans black otherkin woman written in white in the header. Bot sorting then puts you in the ethnic gay retard pile and hopefully a man finally gets to read your resume a level about HR women.

Just going to reply to add more visibility to this magnificent post

If we’re all equal why do they ask for our race?

>yes
>check all the boxes
wtf are they going to do

After hispano,press "native american". Problem solved

>no "other" option
sue them for not representing you

I always put down that I am native american for this reason
I am indeed native to america, what are they gonna do test my DNA

Select all of them, yes for Hispanic and then tell him you are one of universe people so all racers are within you

these are 100% for EEOC compliance purposes and MAYBE some internal DEI bullshit. While individual recruiters may be anti-white, as soon as you're past them and in the hands of an engineering manager you're good. I always decline to answer to make my company's data fuzzier and remove a white male datapoint. I'm actually doing them a favor. Race is ALWAYS self-identified (apart from native quanta), you are not defrauding anyone by saying you're african american and shrugging your shoulders, you would be doing your team a favor in case of any inquiry. nobody is going to raid your house and subject you to a DNA test.
you can always decline to answer on these standard federal forms, you're doing everyone a favor.