Why does Any Forums support the death penalty over having somebody rot in prison for life?

Why does Any Forums support the death penalty over having somebody rot in prison for life?

Attached: 04.png (1692x1288, 574.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akuma.moe/g/pf3nhteu
e-hentai.org/lofi/g/2210310/18750d337f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's the fact that they can still commit crime
overcrowding means thousands go free
taxes pay for everything they do
and sometimes plain sadism or revenge

Life sentence makes them a burden because our tax money goes to feeding and sheltering them. They're not going to be reformed and become a productive member of society, so why not kill them?

The max prison sentence should be like 30 or 35 years. If you've done something egregious enough to be locked away from society for more than three decades you should just be killed anyway in my opinion.

Attached: hY1Triq.jpg (1468x725, 99.77K)

Depends on the crimes and circumstances around what happened. But its easier to let God sort them out.

Apparently it's more expensive to give someone the death penalty due to legal costs.

Because a bullet is cheap

What the fuck is an anal executioner and where do I have to commit theft to be executed in such a manner?

The Death Penalty is just awesome, how can anyone not be impressed.?

That's true but through policy it can become way cheaper. Empoisoning them for life, on the other hand, can't since you have to feed and shelter them for the rest of their lives.

Honestly.
Not evening joking.

That's probably the best way to be executed.
Minus the dudes, I'll take getting strapped down.

Attached: 150007599863.jpg (663x723, 193.72K)

I think it's a waste of money to torture or try to rehabilitate.

Oh and she has to be hot with a phat ass.

>trusting the government with life and death
This is not the category of people who can be trusted with this power
Imprisonment is a cruel and unusual punishment also
The whole system stinks.

Japanese are sick in the head...
akuma.moe/g/pf3nhteu

This is true, but there is no legitimate reason it should continue to be true. Just kill the fuckers, do it quickly, you can even allow claims of unjust execution into the courts with new evidence and it will probably still be cheaper than letting them languish on death row for 40 fucking years.

Most bizarre one I’ve seen in a while. Thanks

eternal slavery is the best punishment

Lmao imagine massacring hundreds of people only to get a death penalty. So much justice, i bet it's what the criminal want to get rather than to sit in a box for years.

Death penalty assumes there is justice which only a dumb nigger liberal can believe in. I think criminal liberals should be committed to death penalties because they should get what they ask for and if they like Marvel movies so much they would surely like the real life justice where the good guys win against the bad guy.

because they will later accuse you of killing that person anyway
might as well gt rid of them now

Attached: holocaust.fakephotos.jpg (1014x840, 248.43K)

Anyone found guilty of committing a violent crime not just beyond a reasonable doubt, but beyond any plausible doubt, should be killed. The killing of these people, preferably before they can reproduce, would do eugenics wonders increasing the average IQ over time and building better high trust societies.

Prisoners cost money.

A burial is less expensive than decades of food and care, and leads to less crime being committed.

Attached: not even the dead know peace.jpg (600x450, 42.41K)

Attached: 1651894638350.jpg (981x787, 107.83K)

Ideally, we'd make no effort to permanently remove a person from society; just slap a brand on their forehead and let them loose without protection under the law, and just see if they're killed, enslaved or imprisoned first. But since that's not an option, the only way to ensure society doesn't have to deal with certain persons anymore is a swift death.

because no prison is completely secure, and many outlaws can only be dissuaded from their criminal insanity by death

Attached: Bring Back Grumpy Cat.jpg (3000x2050, 2.79M)

nice

>My benis is confused.

Attached: 0007-98bd2f51-yxxmwsvt.jpg (980x795, 71.61K)

e-hentai.org/lofi/g/2210310/18750d337f/

>having somebody rot in prison for life
Because having someone rot in prison for life costs a lot of money.

looks like a child with way more artistic talent than worldly experience