GreekgodxChud

How do you guys feel? You turned Greekgodx into a chud and now he’s spreading polcel shit on twitch and getting laughed at by everyone

Attached: 0FB1622D-CD4B-40FB-A527-4AD756B47BE8.jpg (739x415, 22.84K)

Attached: you-will-never-revoltyou-will-never-rebelyou-will-never.jpg (650x812, 57.62K)

Yeah he turned into your average “redpilled” right wing retard that thinks if you eat vegetables and go for a couple jogs every week you’re invincible or something lmfao

if a midwit manchild like asmongoloid is laughing at you then you're doing something right

Attached: FVjVDM-UAAANsqp.jpg (1536x2048, 395.71K)

I don't watch twitchfags but I heard he was getting in shape so thats cool

greek needs to lay off the meds(pills), hes a good dude tho

He lost weight, got a tan, and turned into a chud and now wants a stay at home wife and doesn’t want to get vaccinated

>you will never aggregate intel
>you will never plan a control op
>you will never wargame execution
>you will never burn trace and blend camo
>you will never sit back and watch unspeakable glory be heralded across the world
>you will never confirm your success through multiple channels
THATS WHERE YOUR WRONG KIDDO

>wants a stay at home wife and doesn’t want to get vaccinated
>this is an egregious offense towards our lack of values

Everyone calls him an incel now because he said he wants a stay at home wife

Greek is a good guy. I remember when all his streamer "friends" wouldn't allow him around them for their get togethers because he wasn't vaccinated. The thing about a guy like him that was mega fat and lost the weight and got built, he earned that shit. He didn't cheat for it, steal it, he had to put in the work and he did.

He got de-cattled and reverted to a worldview that your own grandfather and great grandfathers would have had and now the NWO is kvetching about hows being "radicalized" and turning into a "chud"
Remember not all of them wear blue helmets.

BGC

BGC is immune to all propaganda

greek is honestly the only twitch streamer i see be openly antivax on numerous occasions, everyone else is a sellout or beats around the bush

He sounds like hes pol right now. Good advise turned to 11 as if hes a prophet or something. Unsure if its pretend retarded.

Attached: 1657166322413.jpg (720x720, 70.04K)

Everyone here is laughing at you. How do you feel?

Attached: twatter.jpg (562x600, 66.18K)

Yeah, because virtually every streamer and much more so stream watchers are nothing but smooth brained mouth breathers. I could write so much more about twitchtards but I got to work.

How much can he provide? Also twich moron ain't exactly a proud trad profession

*Farts on your face*

You'll be fine.

Greek stopped being an interesting character many years ago, no idea how he still has a following, he is just trolling to maintain relevancy like any other dicklets who are scared of people forgetting about them