A 10-year old girl was raped and Republicans focus their ire on the doctor who performed the abortion rather than the...

A 10-year old girl was raped and Republicans focus their ire on the doctor who performed the abortion rather than the rapist!

I don’t ever want to hear anyone say that Republicans and Democrats are “the same” ever again…

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/indiana-attorney-general-doctor-abortion-investigation-b2123254.html

Attached: d.png (1080x1063, 502.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/ohio-10-year-old-alleged-illegal-immigrant-rapist-27-listed-minor-abortionists-report-state
youtube.com/watch?v=yDWpS18LWTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage but I'm focusing on the illegal immigrant who raped her who has been here since Joe Biden was the Vice President.

Republicans are enraged someone pointed out there are actual real, real consequences to their retarded laws they pass for votes and fundraising

Also the quote I read the AG didn't state it as a concrete fact that she didn't report it, also it was reported in Ohio before where it actually occured.. He just implied it

Why did the abortionist not report the child rapist?

The rapist is an illegal immigrant. I'm glad that the rapist is an illegal immigrant, I hope more illegal immigrants will rape white kids so normies will hate them and will be anti-immigration.

Ohio law didn't prohibit her getting an abortion. They created the media circus of shipping her ACROSS STATE LINES to distract from the fact that she was raped by an illegal immigrant who's been here for seven years.

Illegal alien

The rapist was the girls mom's boyfriend. The mom probably let it happen

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-161724.jpg (1440x1278, 250.66K)

The rapist is an illegal aliens.
Democrats are directly responsible for this.

>ire on the doctor who performed the abortion rather than the rapist!
I'm glad we agree, let's draw and quarter the illegal alien who got the girl pregnant

And Trump did nothing about illegals. There's no difference between the jew republicans and the4 jew democrats.

But you are right that the jew repbulicans won't touch the fact that an illegal raped the child.

Roe v Wade is theatre for idiots.

Attached: jewmur.jpg (699x959, 219.68K)

>real, real consequences to their retarded laws
50,000 birds die each year due to wind turbines. I care more about that issue than some spiclet getting raped by an illegal.

No wonder Joe is ignoring this story.

foxnews.com/politics/ohio-10-year-old-alleged-illegal-immigrant-rapist-27-listed-minor-abortionists-report-state

>The mom probably let it happen
Mom's always know everything. I'm not even trolling. If they don't know they are lying.

a lying meme flag, oh wow I wonder who could be behind this!

Retard

>both sides are the same
>but don't you dare name one of them

Democrats are responsible for bringing in barbaric brown and black rapists.
Republicans are responsible for the further muttening of America, as white children are forced to beat mulatto rape babies.
Both are kikes hell bent on destroying the white race.
These are not problems that can be legislated away, because the legislators are all willing kike puppets.

Attached: 1650600622624.jpg (720x549, 78.17K)

Didn't report the crime.
Actively helped cover up the crime by going out of state for abortion.
Then, like a true left-wing nutjob, tried to virtue signal, outing the rapist and herself.

Attached: vp.gif (200x200, 651.66K)

Yes. Doctors are mandatory reporters. They are supposed to report when little girls get raped, or when little boys are being groomed by trannies. The doctor did not do this, and now he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

The mother is defending the rapist, saying that he didn't do it (even though he's already confessed to police). Abortionists are mandatory reporters. They probably crossed state lines to legally complicate matters to protect the pedo boyfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDWpS18LWTw
Here is the video where the mom defends the boyfriend. Disgusting.

Christfags are such a fucking joke