We think we are dissidents, but in fact we are just useful idiots shilling for whoever controls this place

We think we are dissidents, but in fact we are just useful idiots shilling for whoever controls this place.

Attached: 2B76645A-6451-4CAB-AF93-D8293BC2456A.jpg (300x261, 8.38K)

Attached: 1656217943911.jpg (925x900, 126.08K)

Jannies? So trannies

Stop making this thread

There are better chan sites out there.
They just don't get much activity because retarded boomers can't be asked to use a different URL to access a website.

You fear the truth be you know you are not immune to propaganda.

>you are not immune to propaganda.
Wrong

Right.. edomite

Attached: 493E7335-DE4B-4559-B94F-98E8C4F5297B.jpg (1024x1024, 154.63K)

You dont realize how this works. We all show up here. Look for people parroting our own sentiment, or people completely against us. Then we call them niggers and close the thread. You fucjing dumb nigger faggot

You are wrong.

If I was wrong you wouldn't be here right now

You are not immune to propaganda. All “based redpilled political incorrect dissident views” are just the opposite of the normie memes they feed you.

People on this site are just the inverse version of this Reddit meme. Just like these people they want you to blame your problems on someone other than yourself.

>You are not immune to propaganda.
Then why are you here? If I wasn't immune I'd be grooming kids with you on Reddit right now

>why else would you be here
This argument has 0 weight. You talk like the new type of NPC. Man, I’m trying to say that this place is shilled and controlled to be nothing but a faux alternative media while using the same psyop tactics used on the normies. This board is astroturfed as fuck and you can’t deny that.

>This argument has 0 weight
>Implying I care about arguing with a discord tranny
Kek

Attached: 1657685463443.jpg (231x343, 20.99K)

There's only a debate because jannies and the site ownership want it to be that way. Leftist thought of any kind only gains foothold where the scope of discussion is narrowed.
Also you're promoting the Simpsons. You're Jewed beyond any reason.

yr lack of substance shows that u are that which u accuse of others, ie, baseless contrarian. very ez, very poor performance by u. And in contrast to this, the best poasts on here have substance in form of evidence -- historical, scientific, folk -- as well as ENERGY -- the passion to put out affirmative statement that others might attaq -- thus allowing for substantive combat. Such is life.

Attached: pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson-english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it-prints.jpg (958x1368, 129.64K)

I don’t use discord. I’m not a tranny. Sorry, but looks the programming has worked.

Agreed.

Perhaps they are the most popular because they are the most vague and generally appealing

Lol speak for yourself. Some of us in fact run the place.