Americans WILL defend this

>Americans WILL defend this

Attached: 1657835498284.jpg (619x599, 87.43K)

whites live longer. america is becoming less white. it's not hard.

the best part? their healthcare costs are so high because big pharma needs them research bux, which go into finding all the medical cures

then some poo or chink just comes along and steals the tech and makes it free/open source or at worse sells it for 100x cheaper

americans are basically global medical financing slaves

because the rest of the west isnt? jejs this is why you fuckwits are our pay pigs

pay up medcuck, daddy needs a new painpill

not my problem

Attached: E5EXhZTVEAIfMhu.jpg (1170x1462, 183.04K)

oh and while you are at it, dont forget to fund nato 99% for us

Lol. You guys are going to keep talking about your universal healthcare all the way up to the end. Nevermind your country (including the public healthcare) is burning down around you.

>Nevermind your country (including the public healthcare) is burning down around you.
Lmao imagine a mutt saying this

Attached: IMG_20220704_131558.jpg (1920x1920, 535.41K)

our universal health care is shit

we know its shit

if your genetics werent so muttified youd actually comprehend that this doesnt contradict my posit in any way, in fact if you wernt an actualy literal retard mutt youd regonise that its precisely because you pay so much in health care costs, that we dont have to, just like nato which i mentioned elsewhere

again, if only you wernt retarded

>eat goyslop for decades
>die early
imagine my shock

The thing is with Americans is that you always try and explain away your huge problems by blaming your demographics, blaming blacks or Mexicans. Most nations have huge problems with unproductive members of the population, aboriginals, bogans, reffo's in our case add up to millions, somehow though, we manage, as a whole to provide health care at an ever increasing level.

>correlation = causation when it's a topic I care about

S/N cycle remains undefeated

Biggest killer is heart disease which has nothing to do with quality of hospitals and everything to do with obesity.

Correlation =/= Causation Tard.

>coping on behalf of the mutts
Shameful

Abos are 2.9% of your country. Blacks are 13% of ours, plus like 30% Hispanic, which are honestly a mixed bag.

Attached: IMG_20220525_214156_833.jpg (1010x982, 91.29K)

Right, America is financing all the research into new medicines and techniques. It costs money.

Now add in the effects from niggers, spics, and heroine to the graph for the rest of them

You don't share a border with a narco-state. Drugs, and the gang related violence that they bring with them are a major reason why the US's life expectancy is lower than most of the first world.

Crazy how all americans talk about on Any Forums is how much whiter they are than everyone else and how every other western country is full of changs and mohammeds but as soon as pretty much any statistic comes up they concede that it is indeed the land of mutts

Attached: 457.jpg (1700x1700, 451.72K)

The difference is we tried multiculturalism since the inception of our country. Europe had almost 300 years to learn from us and they choose to do it anyway in 2020. Besides, dont leafs have chopped heads buddeh.

Americans see doctors more often. That's why they die early.

Attached: DeathByMedicine.png (958x480, 48.55K)

you maintain your own health and stop depending on others to save you from your shitty habits

Doctors kill more people than heart disease. See:

Attached: Cardiologist away.png (727x317, 26.43K)

Lmao okay zogbot. How's that working out? Are americans healthy?

Gigacope. Stop eating seed oils and vegetables so much fucking pigs