I miss the simple times

I miss the simple times

Attached: 50s.jpg (944x910, 422.22K)

LORD ALMIGHTY
I FEEL MY TEMPERATURE RISING

Attached: file.png (1054x526, 52.36K)

That is a nigger lover.

That's the people that got us in this situation. We need hard times and we're going to get them.

Life was boring and hard before the internet

Something as simple as just three men having breakfast.

This. But if we don't do anything about our situation, our descendants will be saying the same thing about us.

How the hell was he that atttractive?

You mean the time when 99% of the population believed in God and Christ? This may sound shocking but there are Christian communities who live like this, still.

Elvis's mom is a man

Fag

My wife is taller than me, tucks me in bed and always makes me cereal, with pancakes and boiled eggs for breakfast. Sometimes she would carry me on her back when we go outside lol

You're just low IQ if you can't understand aesthetics.

same reason machine gun kelly and katy perry is popular today. Kids have shit taste. At least Elvis was inventing a genre

I bet you make a great lesbian couple.

>inventing a genre
By acting like a nigger.

looking at a gay man.

Elvis is a jew?

Elvis was a hero to most, but he never meant shit to me, you see
Straight out racist that sucker was simple and plain

Attached: fight-the-power-shoot-1200x771[1].jpg (1200x771, 107.06K)

>inventing a genre
Chuck Berry invented rock. Little Richard popularized it. Elvis capitalized on it.

All are great musicians btw but Elvis did not invent rock.

yea

everything sucks now

We italians were doing rock before america was even a dream. We also invented all the instruments used for rock and the music notes. People forget the modern world was made by us and although you guys are all collapsing now because the ground work for modern society is there it will rise again.