NEET 101 WSAP - White Siphoning Assistance Program

Hey Any Forums. First let me start by saying I believe this is political in nature due to the fact that many fighting aged males right now are disenfranchised to the point of willfully withdrawing from society and could use help in learning the best ways to siphon the system before the total collapse. I myself, am one of these males. I am 33, quit my job in 2020 due to growing faggotry and nigger worship at my pretty decent office job, plus I had family that could use help in their day to day lives due to health reasons. I decided to take my savings, move in with my mother, and help take care of the property and some aging relatives that live in the area (yes, product of single mother, hence some of the issues here). It has been alright, but it's been a long time now and I'm just thinking of how much money I've wasted by not siphoning from the taxpayer like I should have been from the start.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 50.52K)

get a job nigger

What? What is siphoning? What the fuck is this?

FPWP. People are getting tired of funding their own replacement and Jew shaming tactics aren't really working anymore.

I heard if you get monkeypox you get a massive payout in usa ;)

Siphoning is typically the act of using a hose to steal gas out of a vehicle using a hose. It's a form of theft.

you wouldn't be here bickering on Any Forums if you were WORKING.

In this context, taking as much government money as possible away from colored folk and giving it (back) to white people

Attached: Debt calculator.png (756x768, 130.83K)

No. I don't want to or need to. I have everything I need. I would not be opposed to starting my own thing but I have no real desire or ambition to.

hehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehe
seethe wagie
keep paying thos taxes wagie
keep paying for mass migration wagie
keep paying for your own enslavement (and ours) wagie
all up until you can’t cope anymore and kill yourself in the cagie wagie
you are just a fuel cell waiting to be disposed of
you stop participating and the sysrem grinds to a halt and becomes fair again
unfortunately you have more migrants than whites so you are FUCKED.

this doesn't concern you leaf. the proper response to zog power isn't to just hunker down and die.

>Contribute to ZOG economy
Fuck off faggot. You should KYS if you believe we should be working for ZOG.

Someone has to have a treasure trove of the easiest gibs. Every dollar you siphon for the white race counts, help your brothers!

i'd like to remind you the less work you do in this life, the more you'll have to do in the next.
The REALLY lazy ones get reincarnated.
Think about that for a second. you might not come back as an aussie, a male/female, or even healthy. And then another 80+ years of toil and shitposting, all because you thought it was funny to be a drain on society.

Just check into your local 72 hour mental observation facility. When you get out fill and prescriptions they give you but do t take them. You are now officially disabled and ready to collect monthly disability checks for the rest of your life.

Oh I forgot to add you must say you’re suicidal

Screencap your social security account to show us how much you make per month. I'm guessing not much.

I call this BS. If there's a way you leech the system like $2,000/mo I would be the first.

But there isn't. I can't get enough money to keep and buy all the nice things I want, a car, a house, AC and a computer. I'm not a hobo trash.

Probably the valid way now is to enlist in Army. I had a colleague that after 11 years of tanking tanky brown people claim for PTSD and back pains. The result is that he's retired (not just the veteran status, the retired status) due "combat" hit, with a pension and medical benefits for the entirety of his life.

>I call this BS. If there's a way you leech the system like $2,000/mo I would be the first.
You can. Just get a job that pays like 70k per year and become disabled when you're 35.

Of course, when you're used to 70k per year, going down to 24k per year is gonna hurt.

You want too much shit, I don't need all of that. Army makes you get the GoyVax.

jobs are near impossible to get. i've been applying for months and can't get one. 8 years work experience BTW

>Just get a job that pays like 70k per year
hard as fuck to get a job in the first place, and they rarely pay that much from my experience