Here is our new HQ to evade the upcoming ww3 and discuss politics for the new dawn

Here is our new HQ to evade the upcoming ww3 and discuss politics for the new dawn

Who's in ????

going to auction soon

>For about $60,000 you can finally live in a WWI seaport, built between 1915-1919 off the coast of England. Auction Sale - 19/07/2022
A grade II listed sea fort constructed between 1915-1919 for naval sea defence during World War 1 and used in World War 2 (works were not fully completed until after World War 1 had ended), in need of refurbishment throughout, located in the Humber Estuary. Vacant.

>Description
A grade II listed sea fort constructed between 1915-1919 following the outbreak of World War 1, although the works were not fully completed until after the war had ended.
The fort is reinforced by concrete and its seaward side is fitted out with 12-inches of armour designed to withstand gunfire from heavy naval units. During World War 2 it was armed, besides the usual small and rapid-fire weapons, by two 6 inch guns and two 6-pounder guns. It had sufficient accommodation for a garrison of 200 men.

Bull Sand Fort, with its smaller companion fort on Haile Sand, 3.75 kilometres to the south-west, guarded the approaches to the Humber with gun batteries and an anti-submarine net of steel mesh stretched between them across the mouth of the estuary.
The fort includes 3 floors with basement and magazine below sea level, and central 2-storey observation tower. Fresh water supply is available at the fort via an artesian well. Externally there is a balcony and jetty.
The fort was decommissioned in 1956.
In need of refurbishment throughout with potential for development / alternative uses, subject to consent.
Vacant.

>Location
Located in the Humber Estuary, approximately 1.8 miles from the end of Spurn point to the North East and 3 miles from the mainland to the South West.

>Transport
Access by private boat only
Accommodation
A grade II listed fort

Attached: 4fort.jpg (1024x682, 121.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>>>

Attached: 3fort.jpg (1024x682, 157.5K)

holy fucking tetanus and ghosts

I'll chip in a tenner

>30 minutes in someone shits into the freshwater supply

nice one lad, that'll get you a decent sleeping bag area on the outer dock

germany you are in charge of stopping any shidding and farding in the freshwater supply

Great idea. Go there and stop posting here.

>cums in the refrigerator
>cums all over the fresh fruits and veggies
oops…did I do that??

Look Matthew, I can only get Mateusz to clean the shitter after its clogged, I can't send in a pre-emptive febreze-strike on civilian targets. Not to mention the ancient tech used in there, my poor workers will have to risk life and limb to scoop any leftover shit out of the tank.

i want (You) for outer heaven

Attached: A2A6FD36-7D0D-4F6B-B1BD-97BADDD3A698.jpg (534x748, 291.4K)

no this is the new HQ for prime shitposting, we are gonna need you 'mericans to bring lots of guns and ammo

no cumming on the fruit

delegate to a country of you choice, thats the best part you was here first - we can rebuild....... one poop-shoot at a time

>>
>>
>>>
>>whoever gets D-u-b-z is automatically fortress leader

Attached: 1657700856348.gif (240x180, 34.92K)

From experience, pre-emptive bathroom cleaning is possible, but difficult, since every time you get to the bath room you see some turk nomming on whats left, waving a german flag in the process

Rollan

Roll for Sunday funday nigger hangings

fuck off
this is for for canadian chad

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-14 194553.jpg (407x792, 77.87K)

seriously tho, we need to do something like this

it really is ww3 soon

pol.foundation/Happening.html

we must separate/escape to survive

>After a time of decay comes the turning point.... The old is discarded and the new is introduced.... Societies of people sharing the same views are formed.
I Ching chapter 24

Mein Führer, your orders bitte.

Attached: 1604269071259.jpg (373x463, 16.35K)

Kebab is german cultural heritage now...
Can you do me a favour and make stall 4 smell like cedar wood? I want to drown myself.

nice

Attached: 1657739874825.png (2048x2048, 294.61K)

I'm in, I get first go of the cold skin cunny

Attached: e103837.jpg (1497x806, 94.72K)