Gay marriage is a White ideology

The most successful white countries have all legalized gay marriage and have the highest amount of gay people. All the arab shitskin and nigger countries hate gay people because gayness is a white trait. Gay people have been oppressed for centuries by Jewish religions because Jews know gayness is white and therefore consider it a bane to their Satanic society. Too bad gay people have finally broke free and now all whites are realizing that they are gay, including Ukrainians, our newest members. Do not listen to the Russian shills Any Forums. Slava Ukraini.

Attached: Whites.png (800x773, 792.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2bkhRBHE2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a jewish ideology and you are a jew with a vpn
many such cases
sage btw ya arab edomite

Greeks invented not only homosexuality but also pedophilia.
Facts

I am a Ukrainian refugee

why capitalize the “J” in jews and say “Jews” instead of kikes if you aren't one yourself?
truly a perplexing edomite™
anyway take your hook and your nose to the vaccine center and get boosted

so you’re black too?
that sucks I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

cope arab subhuman, White people are naturally gay and you can't do anything about it.

i am white.
you are in arabia
therefore you are arab

>white
A planet of nearly 8 billion.

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews. Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny/grooming movement onto normies and normalized it.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1222, 236.22K)

post cock, prove you are white now

>YOURE WITE….AND GAY
>POST COCK NOW
pottery

Attached: 6388DFF0-2FE4-48C3-B218-B0D6DBB0BE0C.jpg (550x758, 291.9K)

Cope. Gayness has been a thing for white people since time of the Greeks. Only white people are promoting LGBT 24/7.

based af

Attached: 1647376901058.webm (576x1024, 2.44M)

jews are white.

It’s a Jewish ideology imposed upon us.

It's a Jewish thing being forced on us.

jews are against homosexuality, if they weren't then they wouldn't have made Christianity so homophobic

>its a jewish ideology
It is not. Read the Torah confirming hate gays viciously. Kikes listed homosexualtity as a mental disorder - Pure revenge because of based Hadrian ruining (((them))). Later on, kikes removed it cuz they can control them.

Attached: 1621101599536.png (984x1880, 1.03M)

Gay countries wont exists by the end of the century, the future is chinese

Attached: 1657833876730.png (905x908, 668.6K)

>because gayness is a white trait.
Niggas can be gay too
youtu.be/z2bkhRBHE2Q

But more niggers are gay, they are just fucking their gay homie behind closed doors.

White people are retarded enough to celebrate and tolerate it.

But why does it have to be so hot when you grab another dudes cock?

Attached: 56788.jpg (1244x694, 56.6K)