Why do leftists use foul language so much?

Pic related.
>WE'LL SEE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ABORTIONS AFTER I FUCK YOUR HUSBAND

Attached: abortion.jpg (1080x1228, 128.6K)

Nigger

This is what happens when you stop burning witches..

I don't consider "fuck" to be offensive, personally. It has been used too much. That said, I wouldn't fuck around on my wife. If she's loyal enough to willingly follow me into homelessness, I can be loyal enough to not stick my dick anywhere but inside her.

If I saw a vehicle like that parked, I would be very tempted to trash it.

That calls for a brick.
Don't write checks your pussy can't cash, ho.

>pussy
Plot twist: The driver is actually a faggot.

Attached: driver.png (687x850, 1.05M)

Lefties have potty mouths because it's as edgy as they can be without being actually offensive. These foul-mouthed libfaggots will say "fuck" a million times to act edgy and cool but will hyperventilate if you say "nigger".

>avg virginian

She will not follow you into homelessness, I’m sorry to break it to you

Pregnant faggot
I'm ok with aborting it

checked and this.

As a leaf, to have a car like pic rel is a big red flag for a schizo, but you burgers come up here with your American plates, and pretty much to the automobile, you have your entire political ideology and life story on your back end. Why?

is that car driven by a tranny?

Attached: 1657472282534.jpg (641x530, 53.18K)

She already has. Family extended offers to her that weren't extended to me. We spent a brutal winter living out of the back seat of 1997 Chevy Lumina, surviving on truck stop showers and ramen.

It's why I married her.

No. See:

Sassy lil bitch, still get the brick.

I figured it had to be something like that

Attached: 1656420945868.jpg (1080x1111, 139.5K)

Im sure she will have an easy time seducing anyones husband…

Attached: AEFE1F96-167E-4AF4-B661-342F4BB0B447.jpg (721x395, 40.52K)

>IF YOU DON'T KILL YOUR BABIES THEN I WILL RAPE YOUR FAMILY AND THEN KILL THE BABIES!!!

Attached: FPqB2yBXMAA8R5u.jpg (640x480, 39.18K)

they really do believe that men can get pregnant
a tiny part of me just died inside
I thought it was all an act, just to be edgy and shit and piss off Christians, but they really do believe this
I don't know whether to be sad that it's come to this or happy that they really are soulless demons

Attached: 1638923591530.png (978x1019, 549.77K)

Sickening