Bush

I never thought I would say it but...
I miss him bros.

Attached: bush.jpg (325x385, 29.06K)

Cheney destroyed the balance of power of the branches that has spiraled us out to this point

liberals love republicans that are out of office

>cheney

Attached: abraham.jpg (2200x2835, 2.65M)

Not to say the balance wasn’t already upset by the existence of deep state powers in the form of unelected three letter agencies capable of killing sitting presidents, but he took it to another level and made the President and the Vice into kings.

Fuck off and grow up

literally watching america getting dumber in real time by just following the presidents
and they didn't particularly start out too bright either

He blew trillions on pointless wars instead of building the infrastructure we needed

I’m sure you do, Fed.

>threw opposition in prison without trial
>silenced his opposition
>prevented the printing of opposition newspapers
He did nothing wrong, right?

>9/11 inside job
>patriot act
>Iraq war crimes
>global financial crisis

Fuck this nigger. hard

Look how lovable he is. What a dork. I liked seeing a retarded president that half the country wasn't desperately trying to convince us was hyper-intelligent

When he was president my friends dad contacted US embassy wishing to defect to US.
Brits and US are allies and have a no spying on one another and accepting defectors from one another, pact; so it’s no surprise my friends dad was murdered a week later.
The US embassy extracted the remainder of the man’s family and gave them new US identities and relocated them in US.
Bush felt sorry for the family of the guy so told the wife of the defector that he would personally pay her kids college fees when they finish high school and go to college if they do choose.
Several years later bush kept his promise.
Sounds like a nice guy.

>Biden and Trump

Child molesters and sellouts to Isreal

>George Bush

Started two wars that cost millions of lives (mostly civilians) and encouraged the CIA to torture and rape of arab/iraqi terrorists.

Who's more evil?

Attached: 1657831805576.png (485x372, 273.14K)

>126 iq

I'd rather have Bill Clinton as president again. And I hate Bill Clinton.

his art sucks, dall-e-esque

Attached: FC8E6F3D-673F-4E23-9038-F24839F352F1.jpg (750x848, 194.1K)

He's part of the trial of destruction of the USA

Delete this post or there will be consequences.

I thought I had to support him at the time making me a bigger dumbass than even he is.

Would you be more specific, Ryan.